By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you want 3D on your gamepad?

I would probably never use the 3D feature if it was on the gamepad unless a game was tailor made for it like Mario 3D Land was for the 3DS (that was the only game I played so far to really take advantage of the 3DS's 3D features).

I could see it working and I could see some people enjoying it so I don't think it a bad idea to add it, I just personally wold probably turn it off most of the time.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:

Coulda swore you just made a thread asking if 3D on 3DS proved it's worth. Maybe it was someone else, but most people said no there, so the answer will be the same here. I'd rather they gave it an HD screen, atleast 720p.

This =D

NOPE.

Have on it on evo 3d and it's fucking awful.

No. As cool as the 3D function on the 3DS is, even there I find it to be an unnecessary cost. Wii U certainly doesn't need more reasons for consumers not to buy it, so I think it should be left out.

Would be kinda headache inducing, looking down from your 2D TV to look at a 3D map would ge you dizzy after a while

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

in a screen, choose only 1: touch screen or 3D.
i dont think both can work in the same screen.

no i hate 3d.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

It needs this feature now so they can later release a cheaper version without 3D :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I tried VR the other day and since then, 3D is just silly to me personally... So no. Not on the gamepad, not on my TV, not anywhere. 3D is just far from realistic, I can't take that stuff for serious anymore.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

While I don't mind the 3D on the 3DS and I don't mind swapping my attention between the Gamepad and the TV screen I'm not so sure I'd want to be flicking back and forth between the 2D TV image and 3D image of the Gamepad.

It strikes me that flicking back and forth between 2D and 3D could lead to a degree of eye strain, and certainly you will face the issue of constantly losing and have to reacquire the 3D 'sweet spot' on the pad.