By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Let's dig up some Playstation 4 doom threads.

Are you blown away by the sales?

Yes 64 59.26%

No 22 20.37%

Not interested 7 6.48%

See results 14 12.96%

Total:107

Ahh, three years ago when the Wii U still looked like Nintendo had plans and Microsoft hadn't spat the bed with DRM. A world where ANYTHING was possible.

Around the Network

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144611&page=

The man thought to even compare the PS4 to the PSVita. That's kind of harsh.

Ka-pi96 said:
Why do people like dooming things so much?

They want their console and favorite company to do better.

so much love for the wii u on those threads

NintendoPie said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144611&page=

The man thought to even compare the PS4 to the PSVita. That's kind of harsh.

Dodece - last online on 25 May 2013.

Its like he kinda knew.

Around the Network

One thing I remember from these doom threads is that I couldn't wait for E3 or until the console release so the doom died. It was pretty painful to wait and wait, while people sprinkled doom here and there.

Wow, that's...quite a bit of doom. Goes to show really.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

If Wii U was to make a miraculous turnaround you will be able to fill up about 10 pages worth with old doomed threads lol. Seriously though, most people were confident Sony would be market leader, me included and im a self confessed Ninty fanboy. It may have been a different story had Nintendo not left the Wii to die out after 2011, i think the lack of support in the latter years really cost Nintendo, whereas Sony hit the ground running from their PS3 turnaround. Nintendo could learn a lot from that, PS3 started slowly but Sony never panicked and never gave up on their product. OK it may have cost them a lot of money but it got the trust of the gamers, which will benefit them moving ito the current gen. Nintendo need to keep pumping out great games for Wii U like they did when 3DS was in trouble, it will show they still have confidence in their product and show gamers they will still support their consoles even if they are not performing.

Nah, I knew a long time ago that PS4 would dominate.

Goes to show how a new generation is usually quite unpredictable, we don´t know who will be shooting themselves in the foot and/or do a piss poor job of managing the new system.

Last gen, it was Sony with the '599 dollars' and complicated Cell architecture, now both MS and Nintendo have fucked up a great deal.