By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your least favorite Mario Kart game?

Tagged games:

Least favorite Mario Kart game?

Super Mario Kart 54 13.85%

Mario Kart 64 44 11.28%

Super Circuit 104 26.67%

Double Dash 68 17.44%

Mario Kart DS 31 7.95%

Mario Kart Wii 66 16.92%

Mario Kart 7 21 5.38%

Total:388
Ztuff said:

Double Dash by a long mile.

Unbalanced, with a mediocre selection of tracks and missing interesting multiplayer options.

Bob-omb blast is still one of the most fun multiplayer modes, balloon battle with no teams was a lot more fun and the four player multiplayer with 60 fps was amazing. Not sure what you're talking about. 

Baby Park was so much fun with friends. 

Around the Network

Good good, MK7 has the least amount of votes, just as it should be!

curl-6 said:
akuseru said:

Wii is basically the console that made me part with Nintendo, after 20 years of owning only Nintendo consoles (apart from PS2, which was a very rare case).

The console that made me part with gaming all together was the Gamecube with its butchering of 3D Mario, Zelda, and Starfox.

The Wii brought me back into gaming with its freshness.

All I can say to that is; different people, different tastes.

I am honestly glad you enjoyed your Wii. I did too at times, especially with Super Mario Galaxy 1. That is a truly amazing game. However, most of the time I did not enjoy my Wiis (I actually bought two! My friend hyped Zelda:SS so much, and seeing as my Wii was back in my home country, I decided to by a new one just for SS.... and.... what a disappointment that was...), and jumped ship to Sony and PS3 and built my biggest library for any console with around 150+ retail games for the console.

Actually for me, all the Nintendo franchises I used to play and love growing up, all have (IMO) their worst entries in their respective series on the Wii. Mario Kart, SSB, Zelda, DK, Mario Party, etc... I just could not get into the Wii at all.