By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Trials Fusion runs at 1080p/60 on PS4, 900p/60 on Xbox One

Don't know if it's been posted already but the day1 patch improves the resolution of the X1 version.... from 800 to 900p... wtf Ubi?

Around the Network
4k1x3r said:
Don't know if it's been posted already but the day1 patch improves the resolution of the X1 version.... from 800 to 900p... wtf Ubi?

No love for XB1 from Ubisoft.  Hope Microsoft showcase what can be done on the console at E3. Might shame some developers to put in a bit more effort.

Judging by the Digital Foundry articles concerning Trials on the 360, the game was a technical marvel and quite demanding on the hardware to achieve it's fluid gameplay.

That means i for one am not surprised that it also takes it's toll on the new generation of hardware.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Trying to get developers to optimise XB1 versions of games will be an uphill battle, one which MS most likely wont win, just like Sony and the PS3.
Of the few games which looked better on PS3, most of them looked better because of the extra development time gained from MS's timed exclusivity deals. XB1 will not be getting that time because the only timed exclusives sony get are on games/developers which MS rejected (directly or indirectly).

fps_d0minat0r said:
 Of the few games which looked better on PS3, most of them looked better because of the extra development time gained from MS's timed exclusivity deals. 

Please name us the games, the details of the time exclusivity deals and what PS3 did better in these games.

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
 Of the few games which looked better on PS3, most of them looked better because of the extra development time gained from MS's timed exclusivity deals. 

Please name us the games, the details of the time exclusivity deals and what PS3 did better in these games.

Saying please isnt enough. That would take me a lot of time. Just go on google and do your own research.

fps_d0minat0r said:
walsufnir said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

Saying please isnt enough. That would take me a lot of time. Just go on google and do your own research.

So I read there aren't any games that come directly to your mind. Perhaps just name the games and I will do the research for you.

walsufnir said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
walsufnir said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

So I read there aren't any games that come directly to your mind. Perhaps just name the games and I will do the research for you.

I've done my research, you need to do yours.

fps_d0minat0r said:
walsufnir said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
walsufnir said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

I've done my research, you need to do yours.

Thanks for telling us that your post relied on nothing.

walsufnir said:

Thanks for telling us that your post relied on nothing.

It relied on the research you still havent bothered doing.

Quote Tree Destroyed - Conegamer