By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you like United States of America? Americans?

Do you like USA? Americans?

Yes 30 63.83%

No 6 12.77%

This is a fucking game si... 9 19.15%

Total:45

Most Americans are good people. Dumb as fuck, though (Myself included). Aside from that, we're okay. I love America, especially the women who have touched my penis in some way, shape, or form.

Around the Network

Those are 2 different questions.

Americans are very nice people, even the tsa and land border people that usually pull me aside are pretty friendly. An officer brought me my wallet from my unlocked car while I was waiting in the border office, advising me that I'm not in Canada anymore and should lock my car and take the valuables out. Thanks lol.

I wish Americans would pay more attention to what their government is doing, yet I know full well that that is a hypocritical request. I don't know 90% of what the Canadian government is up to. Ofcourse Canada doesn't have the military resources to fuck up the world.

It's a beautiful country too, but I wouldn't want to live there or visit without solid travel insurance. Reality shows where people refuse any medical care after a car accident, insane crime rate compared to here, guns guns more guns.

Yeah I like them, and I'd prefer living in the States than living in Canada.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

aikohualda said:

where do you live?

Portugal .

Zisbest said:
aikohualda said:
Zisbest said:
Do I like Americans?

-Sure, why not? They didn't harm me, so why hate on them?

Would I like to travel there?

-Hell yeah! A trip through the USA is mandatory and I'm sure gonna go there within the next 10 years or so, I love travelling.

Would I want to live there?

-Meh, not necessarily, but opinions change so who knows?

if you would move here where would you live?

Not sure, maybe somewhere on the east coast like San francisco. Being honest, I've got no clue at the moment.

San Fran is west coast, New York would be east coast. I live in between them lol

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Most Americans are good people. Dumb as fuck, though (Myself included). Aside from that, we're okay. I love America, especially the women who have touched my penis in some way, shape, or form.

really just the women? how about the men... who touched your penis the same way women did to your penis?

SvennoJ said:
Those are 2 different questions.

Americans are very nice people, even the tsa and land border people that usually pull me aside are pretty friendly. An officer brought me my wallet from my unlocked car while I was waiting in the border office, advising me that I'm not in Canada anymore and should lock my car and take the valuables out. Thanks lol.

I wish Americans would pay more attention to what their government is doing, yet I know full well that that is a hypocritical request. I don't know 90% of what the Canadian government is up to. Ofcourse Canada doesn't have the military resources to fuck up the world.

It's a beautiful country too, but I wouldn't want to live there or visit without solid travel insurance. Reality shows where people refuse any medical care after a car accident, insane crime rate compared to here, guns guns more guns.

i wonder how canadians are like

The country itself and its people? Absolutely.

The government, on the other hand.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Hurr1cane said:
Zisbest said:
aikohualda said:
Zisbest said:
Do I like Americans?

-Sure, why not? They didn't harm me, so why hate on them?

Would I like to travel there?

-Hell yeah! A trip through the USA is mandatory and I'm sure gonna go there within the next 10 years or so, I love travelling.

Would I want to live there?

-Meh, not necessarily, but opinions change so who knows?

if you would move here where would you live?

Not sure, maybe somewhere on the east coast like San francisco. Being honest, I've got no clue at the moment.

San Fran is west coast, New York would be east coast. I live in between them lol

Oh my god... did I really write that? Well thanks for correcting me! The time was like 3 o'clock in the morning so at least I got an excuse going for it.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

I like them and I don't like them. But this has nothing to do with their nationality. I don't want them to agree with me everytime but I hate it when there are people who want to force other to behave in some other way or shooting around with their guns like idiots but these people aren't only Americans. I am from Germany and there are even Germans I like and I don't like.

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.