By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Confirmed for the PS4

EB1994 said:
Anfebious said:
Day 0 of course. I already have it for my PS3 so there is no reason to re-buy it, prettier graphics aren't a reason to buy a game again. Not when the game is 60 dollars.

One of the reasons could be that you haven't bought any of the DLC. This version of the game includes all the multiplayer and single player DLC.

I disliked the multiplayer aspect and so far there is only one DLC for the single player campaign right? There is no reason to re-buy it.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Question is, who did the PS4 version?

Anfebious said:
EB1994 said:
Anfebious said:
Day 0 of course. I already have it for my PS3 so there is no reason to re-buy it, prettier graphics aren't a reason to buy a game again. Not when the game is 60 dollars.

One of the reasons could be that you haven't bought any of the DLC. This version of the game includes all the multiplayer and single player DLC.

I disliked the multiplayer aspect and so far there is only one DLC for the single player campaign right? There is no reason to re-buy it.

There is only one DLC.

I strongly disagree with you on the multiplayer. It was easily one of the best multiplayer games of 2013 (IMO).

I'm glad I never played it on PS3. I'm not so glad that I already bought it on PS3 though.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

I hate the $60 price tag, but it does come with Left Behind so I guess it's fair. Day one for me.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Great news for any PS4 buyers that have not played it on PS3. Also good news for those who have wanted to go get back in the game and did not get any of the DLC! If you loved the original campaign then you will LOVE Left Behind...it was AMAZING for me. Hopefully it sells well and when I get my PS4 at the end of this year or early next year I will also be buying the remastered version!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Nice boxart. By the time I finish my last gen backlog and pick up a PS4 it will probably be half price as well.

there is a yet to be verified gaf insider who says the launch date is august 8th.

although unverified, he leaked the annoucement would be coming today

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

This is awesome. I traded it in with my ps3 towards my ps4 and have been dying to play it again also I never tried the DLC. This is too perfect day one for sure.

according to gaf, corrine yu confirmed 60fps

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz