By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Confirmed for the PS4

It's too expensive! Why isn't this cross buy? Sony lied to me! I'll wait until it is cheaper/comes to PS+. They are milking the cow! Expected! This should have been a launch title! I have already played it! Just another Zombie game anyway!

...tried to convince myself, but it doesn't work. Day one for me!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Playstation EU has detailed some of the upgrades:
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/04/09/last-us-remastered-coming-ps4-summer-2014/
''..The Last of Us in 1080p with a list of upgrades including higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, upgraded textures, along with even more improvements.'' They also noted a summer release.

Porcupine_I said:
It's too expensive! Why isn't this cross buy? Sony lied to me! I'll wait until it is cheaper/comes to PS+. They are milking the cow! Expected! This should have been a launch title! I have already played it! Just another Zombie game anyway!

...tried to convince myself, but it doesn't work. Day one for me!

You forgot "It's not a game, it's a movie! The cut scenes are sooo looooooong!!!"

Nice. Will pick it up when I buy a PS4 at the end of the year, looks like skipping the PS3 version paid off.

It does look like something good. Hopefully it'll justify a second purchase.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I'm crying of joy right now! ^_^

Day 0 of course. I already have it for my PS3 so there is no reason to re-buy it, prettier graphics aren't a reason to buy a game again. Not when the game is 60 dollars.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
Day 0 of course. I already have it for my PS3 so there is no reason to re-buy it, prettier graphics aren't a reason to buy a game again. Not when the game is 60 dollars.

One of the reasons could be that you haven't bought any of the DLC. This version of the game includes all the multiplayer and single player DLC.

EB1994 said:
Anfebious said:

One of the reasons could be that you haven't bought any of the DLC. This version of the game includes all the multiplayer and single player DLC.

And ''exclusive director's commentary for all in-game cinematics featuring Creative Director and Writer, Neil Druckmann; Voice Actor, Troy Baker, who plays Joel; and BAFTA Award winning Voice Actress, Ashley Johnson, who plays Ellie.''

Gah. I'm buying this. I already bought it and beat it o PS3 but I am buying this.