By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Confirmed for the PS4

Everyone and their dog asked for this ever since the PS4 was announced, so i don't get why people would even wonder why Sony is doing it.

Port begging worked for once

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

This is great just to keep on playing the multiplayer, i do hope theres a cheaper upgrade program tho like on launch titles. But i would buy it again if it was in the dry summer months of gaming.

binary solo said:
dane007 said:

Didn't the game sell 6 million copies. Man i guess Sony is desperate for games as it knows it has no Big block buster games , apart from the three release and the rest being indies. Shame it has to rely on last gen port to sell the machine. Pretty pathetic from sony

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

- And also Kresnik

- And also Starcraft

- And perhaps Smeags Carl!?

- And pending further moderation from currently sleeping mods.

Why do people even post things that are 100% ban bait. Do people like being banned?

@ calls for an Uncharted trilogy: Yes! Though again I wouldn't buy it personally. But it's also a PS3 game most wanted by non-PS3 owners, so it would sell on PS4 well enough to justify the porting costs. But ideally it would come out 3 months before Uncharted 4 to get the people who never previously played it to get to know Nate, Elena and the rest of the crew. Though I would be tempted to re-platinum these games. UC3 is up on PS+ for instant game collection, so maybe if they did release UC on PS4 it would come to PS+, in which case I would get them at that time.

Just to point it out and not trolling. Didn't think having and expressng ones opinion is considered trolling aka commiting crime on the internet. In my  opinion i beleive what i wrote with regards to teh announcement of LAST OF US remastered version. But rules are rules

Nate4Drake said:
GribbleGrunger said:
dane007 said:

Didn't the game sell 6 million copies. Man i guess Sony is desperate for games as it knows it has no Big block buster games , apart from the three release and the rest being indies. Shame it has to rely on last gen port to sell the machine. Pretty pathetic from sony

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

- And also Kresnik

- And also Starcraft

If it hurts you THIS much, why do you even come into threads like this?

Because he does not have a PS4. Also he used words like "desperate" "pathetic" for no reason. May You report this? I don't find his post...

By the Way,  day1 for me

Lol sorry to brts your  bubble i ahve both xbox one and ps4.  You can check . My psn ID is dazh0002. I haven't touched my ps4 since i finished outlast. I am using my ps3 more because of FFX HD and the free psn plus games like bioshock infinite and metro last ligh tot name a few.

dane008 said:
binary solo said:
dane007 said:

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

- And also Kresnik

- And also Starcraft

Why do people even post things that are 100% ban bait. Do people like being banned?

@ calls for an Uncharted trilogy: Yes! Though again I wouldn't buy it personally. But it's also a PS3 game most wanted by non-PS3 owners, so it would sell on PS4 well enough to justify the porting costs. But ideally it would come out 3 months before Uncharted 4 to get the people who never previously played it to get to know Nate, Elena and the rest of the crew. Though I would be tempted to re-platinum these games. UC3 is up on PS+ for instant game collection, so maybe if they did release UC on PS4 it would come to PS+, in which case I would get them at that time.

Just to point it out and not trolling. Didn't think having and expressng ones opinion is considered trolling aka commiting crime on the internet. In my  opinion i beleive what i wrote with regards to teh announcement of LAST OF US remastered version. But rules are rules

Rules are also, don't make an alt account.

But you could have voiced your opinion in a non-trolling way. Why saying it is desperate or pathetic? Especially since it's not true. (well maybe true in your point of view but not objectively true.)

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
eFKac said:
dane008 said:
binary solo said:
dane007 said:

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

- And also Kresnik

- And also Starcraft

Rules are also, don't make an alt account.

But you could have voiced your opinion in a non-trolling way. Why saying it is desperate or pathetic? Especially since it's not true. (well maybe true in your point of view but not objectively true.)

Thats because  my personal view on it.  I said that because  atm PS4 to me its all indies with 3AAA  First  party exclusive. So far sony has release 100 games coming out on ps4 . Based on the list its 95% indies. I think on that list MLB was the next exclusive coming out prior to this announcement.  So for me ,, a machine you pay alot of money  for,, is relying on remastered last gen port just to make up for the lack of first party AAA. On top the game was a smahing success in terms of sales/. For a new IP, exclusive to PS and releasing towards the end of last gen and still sell 6 million. That to me is impressive stuff  . Yet its still not enough ,, they need to resell for full price for PS4 with slight enhancement. Thats why i said it pathetic and desperate. I made this point view as i have both machines and i have played all the free psn indies that you can get on the ps4. i never said it was fact. I am not trolling. Just answering your question.  

Alright, everything's cleared up now. Can people please not reply to Dane's posts in the thread and get back on topic please? Thanks!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Porcupine_I said:
Everyone and their dog asked for this ever since the PS4 was announced, so i don't get why people would even wonder why Sony is doing it.

Port begging worked for once

Only if they would listen to my Jak and Daxter 4 begging...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Conegamer said:
Alright, everything's cleared up now. Can people please not reply to Dane's posts in the thread and get back on topic please? Thanks!

Ah  my good old buddy dane. He always speak his kind like that.  Sorry to go off topic. I checked  his profile and noticed you banned dane007 permanetly as you think its alt. I have seen him personally chat on here. The reason why i joined and dane008 is his alt not dane007.  Back on topic ,, great for ps4 owners as teh game was great on ps3. I would guess this will help them to get more resources which they can use for uncharted 4 game.  

By the way , would the enhancements be similar ot what happen to tombraider or simpler than that?