By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Final Fantasy X/X2 HD remaster sells a million units.

d21lewis said:
outlawauron said:
d21lewis said:
Good. I'm just getting to the part where I play Blitzball for the first time. Been dreading that since I hated it so much back in 2001 but I'm gonna actually learn to play this time. Glad to see a new generation (or is it just guys from the old generation?) enjoying this classic. It's a bit more linear than I remember but I'm still enjoying it very much.

This term has only been used negatively at the start of 2010.

Yeah, I saw that when people were bashing FFXIII.  I didn't notice it when I played FFX back in the day and if I did, I didn't care.  When people kept saying "FFX is linear too", I just ignored them.  And FFX does still feel like it offers more choice.  I just didn't know how much restriction it had until now...and it still doesn't hamper my enjoyment.

That definitely was what I was implying. It doesn't hamper my enjoyment at all, I love both very much.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Argh! I can't stand the 200 lightning bolt trophy! Got up to 112 on the PS3 version and messed up! need a break.

d21lewis said:
outlawauron said:
d21lewis said:
Good. I'm just getting to the part where I play Blitzball for the first time. Been dreading that since I hated it so much back in 2001 but I'm gonna actually learn to play this time. Glad to see a new generation (or is it just guys from the old generation?) enjoying this classic. It's a bit more linear than I remember but I'm still enjoying it very much.

This term has only been used negatively at the start of 2010.

Yeah, I saw that when people were bashing FFXIII.  I didn't notice it when I played FFX back in the day and if I did, I didn't care.  When people kept saying "FFX is linear too", I just ignored them.  And FFX does still feel like it offers more choice.  I just didn't know how much restriction it had until now...and it still doesn't hamper my enjoyment.

Your doing ti wrong, you shouldhate the gamebecauseof that...

Blood_Tears said:
Argh! I can't stand the 200 lightning bolt trophy! Got up to 112 on the PS3 version and messed up! need a break.

Oh god... I've got through the Chocobo challenge for Tidus, but I've still got to deal with the Remiem temple and I haven't even started worrying about the lightning bolts....

I guess it's better than 4 bliztball leagues

Munkeh111 said:
Blood_Tears said:

Oh god... I've got through the Chocobo challenge for Tidus, but I've still got to deal with the Remiem temple and I haven't even started worrying about the lightning bolts....

Yes for sure. I'm gonna actually try and learn how to play blitzball this time I think. And that Chocobo challenge is hell!  I just did it last night, took me 3 days !   :(   God damn birds come out of no where.

Around the Network

Just beat the Chocobo Race with 0:00. Holy shit the satisfaction.
I don't think I'm able to ever beat the ligntninh challenge though...

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Blood_Tears said:
Munkeh111 said:

Yes for sure. I'm gonna actually try and learn how to play blitzball this time I think. And that Chocobo challenge is hell!  I just did it last night, took me 3 days !   :(   God damn birds come out of no where.

I nearly threw my Vita around the room... I tried for like 20 minutes when I passed through the first time, then another 20 after I finished the game. I had to stop for lunch, then first time after lunch did it perfectly (like - 4 seconds). When I played it through originally I had to get my brother to do it

You don't need to learn how to play Blitzball, just know who to get, then it's easy