By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Breaking news: Ultimate Warrior has died(update)

From WWE.com:

"WWE is shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the passing of one of the most iconic WWE Superstars ever, The Ultimate Warrior."

Triple H posted on Twitter:

"Saddened to announce the passing of the Ultimate Warrior. Icon and friend. My sympathy to his wife Dana and his daughters"

STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES.

http://nodq.com/wwe/399022690.shtml

From TMZ.com:

9:52 PM PT -- Officials tell TMZ ... Warrior collapsed outside an Arizona hotel at 5:50 PM on April 8th ... while walking to his car with his wife.

Warrior was transported to a nearby hospital ... where he was pronounced dead.

Around the Network

What?!  He was just on Raw this week, I can't believe this.  He just went in the Hall of Fame, what happened?

Real sad. Wouldn't be surprised if this was another case of an over dose.

So sad, wonder what happened?

Damn, rest in peace. My favorite wrestlers are dropping left and right.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

This is very sad and unexpected news. My condolences to his wife and daughters.

I hope this is fake... Are nodq known for fake news? More of a PWInsider guy, myself.

Terrible. Thoughts with his family.

Edit: WWE on it too... This is sad news... 

Holy shit! Really glad he at least got inducted into the HoF and appeared on RAW one last time before he passed. I always hate it when someone dies before receiving the honours that they desrved.

Not a WWE fan, but my condolences. No one deserves to go that early.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

That's sad. I didn't know he had made any recent appearances (I don't watch wrestling anymore) but I'm glad he did and was able to receive his induction.  It's just a shame he died the day after.

I always like him best as the Dingo Warrior; I never saw him back when he used to tag-team with Steve Borden (Sting) as The Freedom Fighters and then The Blade Runners.

He definitely had a great legacy.  R.I.P. Mr. Hellwig.