By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Charizard and Greninja from Pokemon announced for Smash

Nintendo is genius  for staggering their releases.   All the people who were going to pass on the 3ds version in favor of the Wii U now has to get the 3ds version first hahha. I'm one of them who was not planning on picking up the 3ds version but now have no choice.

Around the Network

But I want the Pokemon Trainer with Squirtle, Ivyzaur and Charizard! He was one of my favorite characters in Brawl! Hope he makes a return :(

The Direct was awesome though and I welcom our new friend Greninja with open arms :D

shakarak said:
Nintendo is genius staggering release. All the people who were going to pass on the 3ds version in favor of the Wii U now has to get the 3ds version first hahha. I'm one of them who was not planning on picking up the 3ds version but now have no choice.

Same for me, lol.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Never thought about Greninja but I think it's one of the best Pokemon for a fighting game!

Greninja was amazing in X/Y and his moveset looks to be pretty much perfect for me so I will certainly give him a shot :D

PS: I'll also likely be getting both versions now (that 3DS exclusive mode definitely helps too)

Around the Network

I find it funny they did when Twitch Play Pokemon has

shakarak said:
Nintendo is genius staggering release. All the people who were going to pass on the 3ds version in favor of the Wii U now has to get the 3ds version first hahha. I'm one of them who was not planning on picking up the 3ds version but now have no choice.

getting them both since now i will probably be able to afford them both

Greninja was the only thing that made the Direct un-regrettable. He was my favorite starter and still is. He's just so cool. And it's been a while since I thought a new pokemon looked cool. Glad he's in but where's here we go...
Ness, Captin, Falco, Ganon, Ike or Chrom, Wario, and MR. GAME & WATCH! You don't even have to HD him!

I thought that was Mewtwo, but NOPE!!!

ITS GRENINJA! I'm a little disappointed they didn't have the other Kalos starters be part of the same set of characters, like Pokemon Trainer from Brawl.

Oh, I would also like to say, does anyone still expect pokemon trainer to come back? They essentially said no more transformations which pretty much means he wont be there (which I am more than fine with)