By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Charizard and Greninja from Pokemon announced for Smash

BasilZero said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
BasilZero said:
Are you serious but no BLAZIKEN :O! D::::::::::

Yeah I was hoping for him too. He seems perfect for this game, but we might see more characters later I think.

That would be awesome but highly unlikely cause its 4 pokemon now they have on the roster....hopefully this means Jigglypuff isnt in the game XD.

True, the amount of pokemon already in the game is the only reason I can another one not being it it. I really like Charizard, he's probably one of my favorite all-time, but I think Blaziken is better choice for a Smash game. I don't think Jigglypuff is the game either. She never seemed like a popular character in the first place and Sakurai seems to be doing a good job in picking characters so far.

Around the Network

Who?

Bristow9091 said:
tbone51 said:
Bristow9091 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Bristow9091 said:
So there's still no Captain Falcon?

Not interested then.

No chance in hell he won't appear. He is basically the main character of Smash.

Most likely they are holding him back since his appearance will be changed to however he looks like in the next F-Zero game.

But we don't even know if there will be a next F-Zero game, lol... either way I'm not interested until I hear news of his inclusion, lol.

Thats toooo bad cuz he willl be an unlockable character and they dont reveal most of them. Have you not waiting for SSBB? same thing happened!

Never played Brawl, the only Super Smash Bros. game I've played is the N64 one... the Wii U is my first Nintendo home console since the N64, lol :P So no, I've not played Melee or Brawl.

Really O.oThis is going to be such a heavy hitter for you!!!!

CHARIZARD!!!! Hopefully he's not just a bowser clone this time but I still never switched off him as Pokemon trainer lol

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Greninja has quickly become one of my fav Pokemon ever and I was hoping so much he'd be in Smash, so I couldn't be happier. As for Charizard, I've always wnated him to be his own fighter so that's another win.