By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros Direct Thread: SSB for 3DS Summer/WiiU Winter! NEW CHARACTER GRENINJA!!! Charizard/Zero Suit Samus/Shiek/Yoshi Return!

Currently 8,000 people watching the youtube stream

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
I don't get Nintendo hype for Smash. 

How so?

Dunno, I guess I am into competitive fighters and not brawlers. Not saying there isnt any skill to it, but I just don't understand the hype. As long as it helps Nintendo, I am happy because they have great first party and they deserve it.

Fusioncode said:
Tbone, chill out a little. You're going to give yourself a heart attack.

WII U WII U WII U WII U

@.@ 

Guys if i dont update this thread, that means im either in the ER or possibly dead from the HYPE

Clyde32 said:
Salnax said:
Does anybody know how long it is?

39 minutes. 

0_o

That's about 2/3 as long as their E3 Direct was last year! Honestly, I was especting 15 or 20 minutes. Either they're going to show us some cool on-Smash stuff, or we're in for some MAJOR update(s).

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
Clyde32 said:
Salnax said:
Does anybody know how long it is?

39 minutes. 

0_o

That's about 2/3 as long as their E3 Direct was last year! Honestly, I was especting 15 or 20 minutes. Either they're going to show us some cool on-Smash stuff, or we're in for some MAJOR update(s).

There are currently 5 rumored characters from a reliable source. 

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
_crazy_man_ said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
I don't get Nintendo hype for Smash. 

How so?

Dunno, I guess I am into competitive fighters and not brawlers. Not saying there isnt any skill to it, but I just don't understand the hype.

Well let's put it this way.

Do we have many fighters on Wii U?

There's only Tekken Tag Tournament from launch and Injustice from last year.

Plus hardcore or not, Smash is the best selling fighting franchise.

So it has the appeal.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

I wonder if we'll be getting any non-SSB related news as well. Especially since we didn't get a Direct in march.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I feel like this is the appropriate time to announce my continued existence, so that I can squee in fanboy delight along with everyone.

...no one cares?

Ok. :(

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Cheebee said:

I wonder if we'll be getting any non-SSB related news as well. Especially since we didn't get a Direct in march.

Or Five characters announced.

Cheebee said:

Nah,every personal direct has been only info on that game