By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A game you could play every 2 or 3 months

Tagged games:

Jdevil3 said:
The first ones that come to mind right now are Devil May Cry 3, God Hand and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. There may be more though...

Stepmania has no story and is not a game you can finish... does that count too? :P

game is game

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network

Animal Crossing.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Every now and then I jump into a Civilization 5 game. Play a few whole games, usually smaller civs, then let it sit idle while I play other things.

Streets of Rage 2.

And have done pretty much for the last 22 years.

It's not about doing a full playtrough, but I play SSX (ps3) is a game I've been playing periodically since its release.

It relieves every day stress, feels like holyday to me. The backgrounds are just so gorgeous =3

Around the Network

World of Warcraft, I have played it at least once every 3 months (Obviously a lot more then that :D).

Console? FFX, I have quit it for like a year now so that it is that much better when I do play it again. And I am still playing through FFXII and am 73 hours into it lol.

Oddworld: Abes Oddysee
The story is pretty dark and superb and has amazing gameplay.
It's one of those few games I can play any time and not get bored of it.

Command & Conquer generals, been playing it on and off for 11 years now, was pissed to hear part 2 was canned!

and this:

TLOU!! Played it 6-7 times over the past year it's been out and will likely play another 6 times when the ps4 version is out.

Others I could play every 2-3 months are Uncharted, God of War, Infamous, and more. I don't tend to play many older games from ps1 or ps2 gens.