By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A game you could play every 2 or 3 months

Tagged games:

Mario Kart, Pokemon, any of the Total War series, Borderlands 2

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

Around the Network
Zisbest said:

Personally I can always return to The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and Metal Gear Solid 1. 

That's either twin snakes on the gamecube (or dolphin for that matter) or MGS running on a PS2 with the texture smoother switched on. Which one is it!?

I GOTTA KNOW!

(one of my favourites of all time btw)

Super Mario Bros 3

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

BROFORCE!!!

Super Castlevania IV

Around the Network

Minecraft. I always return to it.

LittleBigPlanet! That game has so much replay value that I still haven't gotten the second one! xD

Shaunaka said:
Zisbest said:

Personally I can always return to The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and Metal Gear Solid 1. 

That's either twin snakes on the gamecube (or dolphin for that matter) or MGS running on a PS2 with the texture smoother switched on. Which one is it!?

I GOTTA KNOW!

(one of my favourites of all time btw)

Here's a comparison. 

http://cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image/mgs_notwinsmegaton_1_in.jpg

Wind Waker is a good bet. Possibly Dark Souls (and/or 2) and Xenoblade, those are a little too new to know for sure. I could probably play Mario 64/Sunshine/Galaxy/2 every few months.

Ooh, Kid Icarus: Uprising. Yeah, I think I could do that.

Then there are really short games like Portal and Journey that seem like no-brainers just because I could finish them in a single session.

Honestly, I could probably play most Zelda games every few months. LTTP, Ocarina, Link's Awakening, the Oracles, Minish Cap, Wind Waker, probably even Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess. As before, LBW is a bit too new to be sure.

The Paper Mario series. I play them in order and after I beat sticker star I have the urge to start over with the first one again. I seriously can't wait for the Wii u paper game. At least I have 4 now to hold me over while I wait :)