By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A game you could play every 2 or 3 months

Tagged games:

Hmm... i wouldnt say every 3 months, i dont think there is any. But, i do tend to give Sonic 3 & Knuckles a go every year. Nights aswell on christmas time, though i didnt last year.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles is the game i replayed the most during my life. I confess i'm a bit tired of it now. Not the gameplay, but the same levels. I want new levels. ^^

Around the Network

Mario Kart, Smash Bros. and both Galaxy games.
Also the Bioshock games, i just love them.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Fifa games. Never gets old.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Child of Eden, I find myself playing and beating it (its super short) from time to time.
Also -almost- any resident evil, I love the series and beat every resi game at least 2 times each.

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

Skyrim. I come back to it every few months whenever a new set of awesome mods come out.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

Games like Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros., and Street Fighter.

My time on this earth is too precious to replay games.

Except of course Gothic 3. Time stops when I play it for the 10th time.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Honestly, not that many story or campaign based games I can do this to. Even my beloved Link to the Past which I have beaten dozen times across multiple platforms I have not touched in couple years now. Many games I adore like Grandia II or Breath of Fire IV I have done everything in and would buy remakes, but haven't gone back in years to originals on them either.

I tend to think of games that are more open for that, for example Sim City 4 is one I go back to least once a year to mess about in. Roller Coaster Tycoon had similar feel as easy to just build stuff.

Multi player wise Mario Kart is one that never gets old to me, could still play the SNES one and be perfectly happy. The Lego games have this effect lately as perfect games to play with the wife.

Not an individual entry, but FIFA is one I have to buy every generation to get my football fix. Right now planning on getting newest one in 2015 for PS4.

The major issue is so many games and I increasingly find time is stretched between social life and work so often in games I burn through the main campaign and if it is really good I do a second play through and try to collect stuff. I know many people complain about lack of games, but sometimes I am relieved when there is nothing I have to get and can work on my back log which is finally back down to manageable level.

Ocarina of Time
Mario 3D World
Pokemon Stadium
Mario 64
Goldeneye

could pop these f**kers in anytime.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

The first ones that come to mind right now are Devil May Cry 3, God Hand and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. There may be more though...

Stepmania has no story and is not a game you can finish... does that count too? :P

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P