By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Lulz, Ninjablade's 7th alt goes bye bye after just 9 posts.
For a "ninja" he's incredibly easy to spot.

Speaking of GT5 though, while it can look great at times, a lot of the standard cars look PS2 quality, and there's some pretty graphically bland environments, not to mention that it's a mid-late life PS3 game with a gargantuan budget and a development stretch of over five years.

Around the Network

Wii U hating wankers need to shut the hell up and smeg off!

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

BRING IT!

Cannot wait to get this! Was going to get the Limited Edition, but now Shop To are doing a cool T-shirt with the regular edition with a blue spiney shell and "Second is best!" :D so much win!

As for visuals, definitely up there with the best I've seen on any system. I just hope it can manage 60fps in 4 player split screen as that ruined Mario Kart Wii for me after the 4 player perfection that was Double Dash.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

BRING IT!

Cannot wait to get this! Was going to get the Limited Edition, but now Shop To are doing a cool T-shirt with the regular edition with a blue spiney shell and "Second is best!" :D so much win!

As for visuals, definitely up there with the best I've seen on any system. I just hope it can manage 60fps in 4 player split screen as that ruined Mario Kart Wii for me after the 4 player perfection that was Double Dash.

60fps 2 player splitscreen. 30fps 4 player split screen. Confirmed by Ninty.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Well that sucks :( Double Dash remains champion of 4 player confirmed :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
Well that sucks :( Double Dash remains champion of 4 player confirmed :p

If only the karts in Double Dash didn't hand like top-heavy dune buggies. Killed a big part of the fun for me.

These are 720p with no AA.  If there's no AA it will look a bit rough on screen.  Have things improved since these screenshots?

My 8th gen collection

It will probably be 720p with edge detect AA like 3D World. Forza 4 is 720p60 with 4XMSAA on the 360 but it isn't a "kart racer" so we cant compare the two. Strange how with 3 times the eDRAM MSAA is largely absent on the WiiU.

ICStats said:

These are 720p with no AA.  If there's no AA it will look a bit rough on screen.  Have things improved since these screenshots?

So many poygons XD

ICStats said:

The first screen is nearly a year old, and the latest trailer is an improvement over both.