By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What game would like to see released on the Wii U's Virtual Console?

Tagged games:

ktay95 said:
Same thing I say every time, port the Wii VC to WiiU VC as quick as possible. I want those 64 games already

Absolutely.  I can't believe the state that the WiiU VC is in.  By this time on the Wii we had N64 games, Genesis, Master System, TG16/CD, and Neo Geo games, not to mention a much bigger assortment of NES and SNES games as well as VC arcade ports on the way.  This is one of the main reasons I haven't done the Wii-WiiU transfer; what's the point if I can't play the vast majority of my games on the Gamepad because they don't exist on the eShop?  GBA games are nice and all, and I'm glad we have Earthbound now, but get with it Nintendo.

Games I want that we never got on the Wii (off the top of my head): 

NES:  Contra, Rygar, Bionic Commando, Metal Gear

SNES:  Yoshi's Island, the DKC games (since they removed them... WTF!?)

N64:  Mischief Makers, Beetle Adventure Racing

Genesis:  Thunder Force 3, Castlevania Bloodlines, Mystic Defender, Ghostbusters, Splatterhouse 3

TG16/CD:  Legendary Axe, the Valis games, Spriggan, Parodius

Neo Geo:  Blazing Star

Arcade:  Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Strider, Forgotten Worlds, Darius, Willow, Shadow Dancer, and soooo many more.

Around the Network

The Donkey Kong Country trilogy...
Eternal Darkness...
And I would say DK64 if it wasn't for Jetpac...

Have a nice day...

ActRaiser

Final Fantasy 6 Advance because it's the only version with a German translation.
I have the GBA version in mint condition, but I don't use it because it's rare.

And I'd like to see original Arcade games like Turtles or The Simpsons.

So many...

Terranigma (SNES)

Final Fantasy II (NES)

Final Fantasy III (NES)

Final Fantasy V (SNES)

Seiken Densetsu 3 (SNES)

Fire Emblem (NES)

Sweet Home (NES)

Mother (NES)

Mother 3 (GBA)

Castlevania Bloodlines (GEN)

Contra Hard Corps (GEN)

Castle of Illusion (GEN)

Around the Network

NES - Final Fantasy (even if its just the American series), Mother,

SNES - Final Fantasy (ditto as NES), DKC series ( even tho I got 1+2 on Wii VC still), Yoshi's Island

Genesis - Road Rash + Sonic Series (including Spin Ball)

GBA - Metroid: Zero Mission, Aria of Sorrow (already confirmed), Mother 3, and Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

N64 - (Nothing new, just update my collection I already have on my Wii VC)

GC - PRIME PRIME PRIME PRIME PRIME

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

While ideally I would like it if Nintendo just ported over everything currently on the Wii VC to the Wii U VC, I would really like to play Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy IV (II NA), Final Fantasy VI (III NA), & the SNES Donkey Kong Country games. Would be nice if they actually added Donkey Kong 64 as well.

I would also love it if Rock n' Roll Racing made it as a SNES VC title, but I think its a little too random for Nintendo or Blizzard to even consider.

PAPER MARIO TTYD! Make it happen, Nintendo!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

super Mario Rpg so I can finally play the ancestor of the amazing paper Mario and Superstar series.

Metroid II. Yes, I know it is in the 3DS VC but I want to play through it on a big screen.

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.