By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What game would like to see released on the Wii U's Virtual Console?

Tagged games:

NES: Metal Storm, The Guardian Legend, GunNac, Crystalis, Fire & Ice, Little Ninja Brothers, Solar Jetman, Cobra Triangle, Journey to Silius, Crisis Force, Recca, Clash at Demonhead, Gremlins 2, GI Joe: A Real American Hero & The Atlantis Factor, Shatterhand, Nightshade, Solstice, Mighty Final Fight, RBI Baseball, Little Samson, Darkwing Duck, Rescue Rangers 1 & 2, Galaxy 5000, Ducktales 1 & 2, Magic of Scheherazade, Pipe Dream, Kickle Cubicle, Rush'N Attack, Rygar, Battle of Olympus, Vice Project Doom, Kickmaster, Jackal, Panic Restaurant, Joy Mecha Fight, Burai Fighter, Yo! Noid, Batman, Power Blade 1 & 2, Monster in My Pocket, Bomberman 2, Micro Machines, Teenage Mustant Ninja Turtles II & III, Adventure Island II & III, RC Pro-Am 1 & 2, Metal Gear & Snakes Revenge, Rockin' Cats, Little Nemo: The Dream Master

SNES: EVO: Search for Eden, Tetris Attack, Wario's Woods (death to the NES version lol), DragonView, Lufia: Rise of the Sinistrals, SoulBlazer/Illusion of Gaia/Terranigma, Bahamut Lagoon, Knights of the Round, King of Dragons, Maximum Carnage, Super Double Dragon, Shadowrun, Tales of Phantasia, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time, UN Squadron, Weaponlord, Power Instinct, Cybernator/Metal Warriors, Demon's Crest, Flashback: Quest for Identity, Aladdin, BrainLord, TMNT: Tournament Fighters, Power Rangers, Power Rangers: The Movie, Magic Sword, Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose, Rock 'n' Roll Racing, Plok, The Firemen, Cool Spot, Lost Vikings  1 & 2, Batman Returns, Magical Quest: Starring Mickey Mouse, Blackthorne, Joe & Mac 1 & 2, Star Fox, Phantom 2040, Skyblazer, B.O.B., Space Megaforce, Twisted Tales of Spike McFang, Uniracers, Biker Mice From Mars, Super Dodgeball

N64: Snowboard Kids 1 & 2, Top Gear Rally, Rocket: Robot on Wheels, Glover, Mace: The Dark Age, Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon, Chameleon Twist 1 & 2, Mischief Makers, Quake II, Space Station: Silicon Valley, Body Harvest, Tom & Jerry: Fists of Furry, Goemon`s Great Adventure, Turok series, Iggy's Reckin' Balls, WinBack, Hybrid Heaven, Blast Corps, Battletanx 1 & 2, World Driver Championship, SCARS, Re-Volt, Vigilante 8 1 & 2, Jet Force Gemini, Forsaken, Doom 64, Fighter's Destiny 1 & 2,  Beetle Adventure Racing, WipeOut 64

Gamecube: Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, Geist, Killer7, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, F-Zero GX, Skies of Arcadia Legends, Cubivore, Luigi's Mansion, XIII, PN 03, TimeSplitters series, Red Faction II, Sonic Heroes, Metal Arms: Glitch in the System, Legend of Spyro, Alien Hominid, Super Mario Sunshine, Robotech: Battlecry, Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Chibi-Robo, Beyond Good & Evil, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Prince of Persia series, Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door, Tales of Symphonia, Bloody Roar: Primal Fury, Worms 3D, Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee, XG3: Extreme G Racing, Billy Hatcher & The Giant Egg, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, Serious Sam: Next Encounter, Dr. Muto, I-Ninja, Tak series, Dead to Rights, Splinter Cell series, Rogue Squadron II: Roge Leader, Resident Evil 0 & 1, Freedom Fighters, Bomberman Generations, Rainbow Six series, Gun, Ikaruga, Chaos Field, Wario World, Soul Calibur II, Baten Kaitos 1 & 2, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, Batallion Wars, Future Tactics: Uprising, Goblin Commander, Wave Race: Blue Storm, Burnout series, Suggler's Run: Warzones

Game Boy Advance: Gunstar Super Heroes, Astro Boy, CastleVania: Circle of the Moon/Harmony of Dissonance/Aria of Sorrow, Metroid Zero Mission, Drill Dozer, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis, Mega Man & Bass, River City Ransom EX, Ninja Five-O, Fire Pro Wrestling, Super Robot Taisen, Wario Land 4, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Sonic Advance

Nintendo DS: Contra 4, The Worlds Ends With You, Elite Beat Agents, CastleVania: Dawn of Sorrow/Portrait of Ruin/Order of Ecclesia, Dragon Quest V, 999: 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors, Pokemon Conquest, GTA: Chinatown Wars, Mario Kart DS, Zelda: Spirit Tracks, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time & Bowser's Inside Story, , Okamiden, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Advance Wars: Dual Strike & Days of Ruin,  Contact, Solatorobo: Red The Hunter, Radiant Historia, Kirby Canvas Curse

Sega Master System: Asterix, Land of Illusion, Impossible Mission, Golden Axe Warrior

Sega Genesis:
Contra Hard Corps, CastleVania Bloodlines, Aladdin

Sega CD: Sonic CD, Secret of Monkey Island, Heart of the Alien, Vay, Popful Mail, Final Fight, Lunar 1 & 2, Robo Aleste, Snatcher

Sega Saturn: Dragon Force, Assault Suit Leynos 2, Radiant Silvergun, Guardian Heroes, Panzer Dragoon Saga

Sega Dreamcast: Chu Chu Rocket, Rez, Jet Grind Radio, Grandia II, Soul Calibur, Shenmue I & II, Illbleed, Silver, Mars Matrix, Headhunter, Power Stone 1 & 2, Phantasy Star Online, Shadowman, Bangai-O

Atari 7800:
 Desert Falcon, Dark Chambers, Commando, Food Fight, Asteroids, Midnight Mutants, Scrapyard Dog, Ninja Golf

Neo Geo: Top Hunter, Magician Lord, Ninja Commando, Pulstar, Aero Fighters 3, Ghost Pilots, Shock Troopers, Sengoku series

TurboGrafx 16/ Turbo CD:
Air Zonk, Gomola Speed, Ninja Spirit, Strider, CastleVania: Rondo of Blood, The Legendary Axe, Gates/Lords of Thunder, The Bonk games

Around the Network

Yeah it looks like people want more VCcontent. This my only issue with Nintendo is the way they act in releasing games on the VC. They act like games are gold and should hoard the old ones in a fault. But I don't see any cost issues on releasing 4 to 8 games a month, you know once a week. Then have a special week, once in awhile, releasing 2 or more.

-thing

orniletter said:

-thing

I don't get it, is this a game you want to be released? Way to contribute!

Why on earth doesn't t Nintendo have all of it library on the VC ( from the GameCube and older)?

There is no good reason they leak these games out 1 at a time.

Imam glad they started releasing the GBA games on the Wii u but does anyone know why handheld games on the Wii U vc took precedent over previous home console libraries like the GameCube?

Around the Network
DolPhanTendo said:
orniletter said:

-thing

I don't get it, is this a game you want to be released? Way to contribute!

He says "Everyone", I added the little " -thing" to state that I´d like everything mentioned prior.

Way to miss the point !

Juma009 said:
The Minish cap
Golden Sun I & II
The Legend of Gaia

You only have to wait a couple of weeks for Golden Sun 1. :)

OT: I'd love Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon from the N64. I rented it a couple of times around the turn of the millenium and enjoyed it almost as much as Ocarina of Time. I had the chance to buy it cheap from Vintage Stock a few years ago, but passed on it, and I've been rueing that day ever since.

Dunban67 said:
Why on earth doesn't t Nintendo have all of it library on the VC ( from the GameCube and older)?

There is no good reason they leak these games out 1 at a time.

Imam glad they started releasing the GBA games on the Wii u but does anyone know why handheld games on the Wii U vc took precedent over previous home console libraries like the GameCube?

My guess is that Nintendo is either having problems getting the emulation to work at an acceptable level, or it looked at what Wind Waker HD did and decided to hold of on GameCube games in case it wants to do more remakes. Otherwise, it's VC schedule has been plain stupid.

Eternal Darkness, I would love to see that game come to the eshop whether by VC or HD remake. I would purchase day one.

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes