By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is anyone here buying a Wii U for Mario Kart 8?

Is anyone here buying a Wii U for Mario Kart 8?

I own a Wii U - I am buying for sure 230 60.53%

I own a Wii U - I might buy it 15 3.95%

I own a Wii U - I will NOT buy this game 3 0.79%

I don't own a Wii U - I ... 31 8.16%

I don't own a Wii U - I... 15 3.95%

I don't own a Wii U - No... 48 12.63%

I don't own a Wii U - I ... 6 1.58%

I don't own a Wii U - so... 30 7.89%

Total:378

I'll buy a Wii U if it gets another $50 price cut and Bayonetta 2/X come out and review well.

Around the Network

Mariokart is what gaming is all about and this looks so beautiful. I'd be very surprised if this doesn't take wii u console sales up a notch and enable Nintendo to have a pretty respectable christmas in console sales.

I already have a wii u and will definitely be buying this game unless the final reviews are actually low. I really can't see that happening though. I shall buy shortly after launch when I see the first offer price or chance to use vouchers to get the price down. I'd be looking to pay somewhere between £25-30.

Porcupeth said:
Nope. It's Mario Kart. No, just no.

What's wrong with Mario Kart? It's the highest selling racing game of all time :o.

OT : I already own a WiiU , but MK8 is definitlely something I'll be picking up, not day one, but definitely soon after.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Buying a wii u? yes. Buying mario kart? probably not.

Zelda, metroid, fire emblem and X are my poisons... and sonic, to a certain extent.

I own one since release, but not for just MK8. I couldnt survive without Nintendo games! :P

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

I'm buying a Wii U for Mario kart 8. I skipped MK Wii. So I have a reason to get it.

TheJimbo1234 said:
Yawn - looks the same, just last gen graphics with the ability to glide and have sideways wheels.

Have fun enjoying nothing in life. ;)

Rustuv said:
Asdrendeluxe said:
Rustuv said:
I would buy it if I had a job. or money...

This is a real problem guys. Not what console sell best. i hope everybody will have a job and money for the rest of his life. And for you mister good luck for a job.

hey, thanks. It's been rough lately.

It will came a better time for you my friend. Believe me this. For 1 Year  i have the same problem like you but today it have change everything.

People they hate in the Internet thej have all small pe.....

DevilRising said:
TheJimbo1234 said:
Yawn - looks the same, just last gen graphics with the ability to glide and have sideways wheels.

Have fun enjoying nothing in life. ;)

Implying a) gaming is all in life, b) mario is the only game.

So, so wrong.

It's tempting me towards the console, yes. I don't want to miss out.