By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 2/3 Wii U owners own NSMBU. If you have a Wii U, are you part of the 2/3?

Tagged games:

Wii U owners, do you own New Super Mario Bros U?

Yes 144 63.16%

No 84 36.84%

Total:228

I'm going to get it eventually. I had just had my fill of platforming in latter 2012 through early 2013. And when I considered getting NSMBU, I ultimately got DKCR3D, 3D World, and various Virtual Console titles I never got around to beating back in the 90's instead.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

67% is a pretty insane attach rate, even for a console with a 6 million install base to date.

And that's just counting physical sales; at just 1.7GB it's quite a download-friendly title.

Of course, it makes up half of my WiiU collection. The other being Nintendoland of course... and yes I bought the console at launch -_-

MK8 couldnt come any quicker.

well considering there is no 3rd party support that attach rate should grow to like 90% over time,

I'm not getting it.

Came with my Wii U, though it may be my least favorite Mario that I've ever played.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Any Wii U owner with the slightest bit of dignity owns it.

Very small sample size, no?

Edit: Aww, Nintendopie beat me to it.

I kind of got it with the bundle.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

ktay95 said:
curl-6 said:

67% is a pretty insane attach rate, even for a console with a 6 million install base to date.

And that's just counting physical sales; at just 1.7GB it's quite a download-friendly title.

Of course, it makes up half of my WiiU collection. The other being Nintendoland of course... and yes I bought the console at launch -_-

No interest in Tropial Freeze? 3D World? Pikmin 3?

Wii U + NSMB and NSLU bundle is the only option in Brazil, so I have it, although I would probably buy the game if it didn't come with the console.

curl-6 said:
ktay95 said:
curl-6 said:

No interest in Tropial Freeze? 3D World? Pikmin 3?

Not at full price no

Pikmin has never been my thing, 3D Land was terribe so I dont see why I would want 3D World, DK looks good but I never even beat Returns because its so damn hard. Oh but I totally just remembered I also have WWHD =D That game is awesome