By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo gamers are (stereotypically) the nicest gamers

I suppose you could say I'm a Nintendo fan. However, I will admit I'm also not the nicest person here. I think that's true for a lot of users here who are Nintendo fans. Some Nintendo fans here go into a blind rage. Same can be said about any fanbase, really. Nintendo fans may only seem nicer because of the ones that aren't completely biased for Nintendo, the kind of people who enjoy Nintendo games more would be less likely to engage in debates over graphics and talk more about content of the game, since Nintendo systems, especially recently, aren't exactly the power house of the generation.

This would result in less heated debates when talking to those of other fanbases. That's just speculation though. I'm not quite sure the people you are referring to as nice anyway.

Around the Network

Well stereotypically, Nintendo fans are man-children who cling to Nintendo consoles as a futile means to avoid growing up and facing the responsibilities that it offers.

Such a mentality has the benefit of being more innocent and polite. Again, stereotypically speaking.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I love the thread titles on vgchartz always those bold broad statements trying to put everything and everyone into a category.

Ooooooooo thank you lil fella

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

sales2099 said:
Well stereotypically, Nintendo fans are man-children who cling to Nintendo consoles as a futile means to avoid growing up and facing the responsibilities that it offers.

Such a mentality has the benefit of being more innocent and polite. Again, stereotypically speaking.

You just nailed it. I am pretty sure a lot of people won't agree with your post but I do.

Getting myself a PS3 was the biggest step I took to become a mature and responsible adult in my personal experience. Getting a degree and marrying a woman would be the other things to do in my list but I can say I already have 80% of the job done with my PS3.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
sales2099 said:

You just nailed it. I am pretty sure a lot of people won't agree with your post but I do.

Getting myself a PS3 was the biggest step I took to become a mature and responsible adult in my personal experience. Getting a degree and marrying a woman would be the other things to do in my list but I can say I already have 80% of the job done with my PS3.

You don't seriously mean it ? Am I right ? 

Play Call of Duty on Wii U and tell me they're the nicest.

Nintendo fans are the nicest gamers, while the Nintendo fanboys are the most insulting gamers. Nintendo fanboys are the worst in gaming. They like to insult other gamers that play on multiple systems, like me.

Awww, man! My posts are still too nice?! <:(

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Nintendo fans are a pretty decent bunch. Nintendo fanboys, on the other hand...

Well, I always consider diehard fanboys to be the biggest haters of new, different materiel and/or the competition.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero