By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo gamers are (stereotypically) the nicest gamers

ZyroXZ2 said:
I think there are issues among gamers overall in personality, BUT...

While I only partially agree with the OP, what I can say for sure is that the Nintendo camp has a way, WAY, WAAAAYYYYYYY higher number of females. There's a reason I said "way" three times in increasing dramaticism, lmao

All three of them?  

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network

You must not have gone to Tortimer Island enpugh times. :L

MTZehvor said:
To be fair, the average person on Miiverse is much nicer than the average person on X-Box Live or PSN.

Not sure what that's worth, but hey.

Makes sense since XBL & PSN attract all sorts good and bad types, while Miiverse bores the bad types.

My 8th gen collection

I agree without a doubt. This has been my experience for as long as I can remember.

Though there are plenty of deviations, obviously.

RolStoppable said:

Fine, you'll take his place. You guys are all the same to me anyway.

Rol, you'll never get to be a mod if you keep threatening to ban Pezus!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

http://xkcd.com/186/

From my experience they are the very worst of the worst.

It's true, I've never had a Nintendo-only gamer tell me to go f- myself over a videogame system as tends to happen regularly with Xbox fans, despite the fact I'm one of them. Sony seems to be right in the middle.

Nintendo fans like playing everything down and keep bringing up "gameplay" which is adorable since they're playing the exact same gameplay we were all playing a decade ago. Gameplay kind of sucks on all the platforms right now. Haven't been impressed with the current line-up of Nintendo games, Titanfall gets old surprisingly fast and InFamous is failed by just incredibly dull game design.

All three have their nice and douchebag individuals :P.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

In general i can agree, but each case is its own.