By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona 4 coming to PS3 as PS2 Classic (April 8, $9.99)

MikeRox said:
outlawauron said:
Nice, but were people waiting for this? P4G is awaiting you.

But that would involve buying a console which youve not bought because there are no games you want to play on it... To get a game you want to play.

Games do seem to be a contention point, because it would require you to buy something that doesn't have games.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Sure why not buy it again... in 2028 here in PAL territories

Hell, I'd buy it.

I get to experience my favourite game of all time again in a different way!

A bit of the way into my new game + playthrough, but it's had to take a back seat to my actual favourite game of all time (apart from maybe Uncharted 2....)

Though I have to say that Persona 4 Golden is one of the best games I have ever played. It might be interesting to see the original P4, but I don't think there's any suggestion that Golden isn't better in every game

I would recommend buying a Vita just for this game anyway

Huh?
I was sure it was on PSN for ages, now.

Oh well. Good news is good nes.

Around the Network

No mention of an EU release?

...Oh well!

Hmm, may have to triple dip... but I doubt I would actually play it on PS3 since I have P4G already which is they way P4 was supposed to be played. Hell after playing P4G it would be hard for me to tell someone to just settle for this version instead because of how many awesome things were added into Golden.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

brendude13 said:
Hell, I'd buy it.

OG Chie

gooch_destroyer said:
brendude13 said:
Hell, I'd buy it.

OG Chie

Exactly! Also, I think I prefer the way the ending plays out in the PS2 version.

I'm gonna have to pick this up. I've heard a lot of good things, but didn't have a PS2 when I was younger. I was considering picking it up if I ever got a Vita, but $10 is a lot more appealing than $200+.

I noticed Persona 3 is on the PSN store as well. Do any serious Persona fans recommend I play one before the other? Or doesn't it really matter?

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334