By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vote Now! gamrconnect Most Wanted: May 2014

Salnax said:
I leave this thread for a few hours... and I come back to a pleasant surprise! It is great seeing so many people voting already. I think this can top even last month as our new Best Month Ever. Hell, we might even get 100 voters, something I once would never have even hoped for.

Maybe with the rise of Xbox fans from last month, more and more people want to vote now! Will the top 3 finally have something not from the Wii U!?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Salnax said:
I leave this thread for a few hours... and I come back to a pleasant surprise! It is great seeing so many people voting already. I think this can top even last month as our new Best Month Ever. Hell, we might even get 100 voters, something I once would never have even hoped for.

Maybe with the rise of Xbox fans from last month, more and more people want to vote now! Will the top 3 finally have something not from the Wii U!?

As the "author" of this feature, I hope so! As a fan of the Wii U... maybe X can keep its throne at least?

Love and tolerate.

1- X (WiiU) [=]

2- A Hat in Time (PC*) [=]

3- Mario Kart 8 (WiiU) [+1]

4- SSB4 (WiiU) [+1]

5-  1001 Spikes (WiiU) [*NEW*]

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Salnax said:
Slarvax said:
Salnax said:

As the "author" of this feature, I hope so! As a fan of the Wii U... maybe X can keep its throne at least?

Nooo, X will never leave the throne! Not even after it launches, people will keep voting for it, and it will break this site!

1. Mario Kart 8 (Mii U)
2. Kirby: Triple Deluxe (2DS)
3. Destiny (PSiii)
4. Super Smash Bros. (Mii U)
5. Xenosky (Mii U)

Around the Network

1) Persona Q(3DS)
2) Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
3)X (Wii U)
4)Age of Mythology (PC)
5) Swords and Soldiers 2(Wii U)