By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which game made you a gamer?What was special about it?

Space Invaders or Mario Bros. But the first game/system I ever owned was Crash Bandicoot with the ps1, that game made me felt in love with video games.

Around the Network

Half Life - Counter Strike

Those long hours at the computer shops killing people on LAN made me realize what I really am and that's a Gamer!

tiffac said:

Half Life - Counter Strike

Those long hours at the computer shops killing people on LAN made me realize what I really am and tWhe

The Counter Strike mania goes strong till this day.In all internet cafes I visit next to World of warcraft and dota addicts there's always fans of Counter Strike that just won't stop playing this game.

binary solo said:
As a kid it was probably a game in the Commodore Vic 20, can't remember which now.

The VIC-20 had games???

Just kidding, it had some nice titles:

I joint the Commodore-party later with the C128, most of the time in C64-mode. ;)

Followed by the Amiga 500 two years later.

the first super mario game on the nes. the history speaks for it's self on this one.

Around the Network
Conina said:
binary solo said:
As a kid it was probably a game in the Commodore Vic 20, can't remember which now.

The VIC-20 had games???

Just kidding, it had some nice titles:

I joint the Commodore-party later with the C128, most of the time in C64-mode. ;)

Followed by the Amiga 500 two years later.

Choplifter I remember, and Pole Position. The other game I remember, that's not in the video is Snackman, which was bascially Pacman but the cool thing was you could enter the ghosts home base when they were vulnerable, after you'd sent them home and gobble them multiple times before the time ran out.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

ICStats said:

The first games I played were on Atari 2600.

Frogger

Outlaw

Spiderman

I really got hooked on games in the MasterSystem & Genesis/Megadrive generations.

Graphics King!!!

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
ICStats said:

The first games I played were on Atari 2600.

Frogger

Outlaw

Spiderman

I really got hooked on games in the MasterSystem & Genesis/Megadrive generations.

Graphics King!!!

that spiderman pic,reminds me of a avgn episode. I think he covered that game. 

My first games were SimCity and some game about a bear driving a train (lol) on my uncle's PC in 1993. But it was at the end of 1997 when dad bought our/my first PC and I played the pirated games that his friend who installed Windows for us had brought with him (Full Throttle, Shadow Warrior, Need for Speed 2, Warcraft 2, Dark Colony, Monster Truck Madness, Screamer 2).

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Super Mario bros was the game that introduced me to videogames.But Super Mario 64 was that one special game that really sucked me into it's world and made me understand how a work of art can make you escape in another reality.