By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - There isn't any news from Nintendo since one month and a half. Is it a good sign ?

No news, a bad thing for Wii U and 3DS owners ?

Yes, absolutely. Nintendo... 62 38.75%

No, they are waiting for ... 96 60.00%

Total:158

There hasn't been any interesting news from Nintendo since last Nintendo Direct. Do you think that the reason why they do this is the lack of new games coming or rather there are plenty of new informations coming soon in next Nintendo Direct or at E3 ?

Give yor opinion, and your ideas.

Yoshi's the best of the beasts

Around the Network

Obviously they are too busy working on all these unannounced games.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

All the Nintendo bosses are probably running around in a room like headless chickens saying 'WTF do we do now?"

Hopefully though they are planning their awesome Christmas 2014 push with a price cut, amazing game bundles and other stuff that makes the wii u the must have console for christmas.

Actually we haven't seen anything new since the announcement of Hyrule Warriors which was really unexpected.
So I assume that there are a couple of First-Party-Games (We know about Zelda U, Myamotos new franchise and a Retro Studios game) as well as exclusive 3rd-Party-Games in the works and Nintendo would be wise to wait until E3 to present them.

They are playing safe as announcements will cost the share price. They are probably in a long running panic mode and trying to fix this huge mess without losing face.

Around the Network

They're probably bent on QoL development

yeah they are are waiting for e3.

I mean they have nothing new to show us we already know what's coming up :o. X,Bayo2,Mario Kart,Super Smash. Only thing they could give us is gameplay footage, but I mean I'm still fapping off to my X trailer

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

they are trying to win e3 ...
nothing to worry about :p

It is a very bad sign, boy! It's time to panic!!!!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---