By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - There isn't any news from Nintendo since one month and a half. Is it a good sign ?

No news, a bad thing for Wii U and 3DS owners ?

Yes, absolutely. Nintendo... 62 38.75%

No, they are waiting for ... 96 60.00%

Total:158
Fusioncode said:
TheLegendaryWolf said:
Probably amping up marketing and development under the radar to surprise everyone at E3 or something. One thing is for sure, they aren't sitting around and doing nothing.

No I'm pretty sure that's exactly what they're doing. 

Even Nintendo wouldn't do nothing. They did say they raised their budget for R&D and marketing.

Around the Network

they're either going to have an E3 blowout for Wii U software, or the Wii U successor is coming a lot sooner than people thought.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Double standards

Eh... I've been thinking since about March of last year that Nintendo MUST be planning something absolutely huge. So far it hasn't come true.

They have a lot of games coming this year starting may but I do expect a Nintendo direct in April however

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Their are busy changing all future projects to be cross-compatible with their next console they only have a year and a half until release.

There'll be a direct in April, I guarantee it!

Nintendo states this year would be more focus towards experiencied players, so I guess they are saving all they have for a badass e3

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

They're probably waiting until E3, or they just don't want to announce anything just because.

No it isnt good. It hasnt been good for a while. This whole keep cards close to the chest isnt working and quite frankly its dumb. I know people will jump down my throat, but those same people who do that have already been won over by Ninty. Ninty could keep quiet for another montha and a half and you wouldnt care because youre already in. That doesnt help the people that they havent won over and their is a lot of them. And its not doing them any favors when the competition is talking up some new game coming to their system on a damn near monthly basis. It makes you look very bad to everyone but Ninty diehards