By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games are you picking up in April?

from all the games coming out I only care about Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars 3DS version.

But I am pretty sure I will not get it before summer.

Around the Network

I got DW8XL!! nothing for me this month then :-p

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

just one I think

Just Child of Light.

I'm very much interested in FIFA WC though. But not buying it for full price.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Dynasty warriors 8 XL (PS4) and FFXIV (PS4), though technacly i already got it (the ps3 version, wich can be converted for free).

Around the Network
vivster said:

Just Child of Light.

I'm very much interested in FIFA WC though. But not buying it for full price.

This is my most wanted too, and I'm suprised you're the first to mention it.  I assumed it was quite anticipated by the 'hardcore' but maybe not.

cycycychris said:
I don't think I will be getting any games this months. Maybe a game that has already came out. But isn't Hello Kity already out. They have already put up a miiverse page with people who own it. Or is this like the European release date.

Not according to Amazon, which is what I used for the majority of this list.  Maybe some very lucky people got it early

eh not that great month.

Surely Trials Fusion and 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil
possibly Child of Light after reading some reviews.

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition and Batman Arkham Origins A Cold Cold Heart. Don't think there is anything else i want this month

Titanfall and Child of Light, eventually, but I'll wait for a price drop. Disney Magical World for my lady