By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games are you picking up in April?

I'm planning on snagging Demon Gaze, Conception II, Child of Light, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle (April 29). And maybe Goat Simulator!

Around the Network

Maybe Daylight but that's all. Boring month it looks like.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is the only that interests me since the first one was surprisingly good, but I probably won't pick it up until Black Friday.

Mirson said:

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is the only that interests me since the first one was surprisingly good, but I probably won't pick it up until Black Friday.

Good call, I love Black Friday. Can't wait to buy a new TV this year.

DEFINITELY picking up Child of Light for my X1. I've been hyped for that game since it's announcement, I love the art style and the Grandia-esque combat.

Around the Network
dudeitsminion said:
Mirson said:

Good call, I love Black Friday. Can't wait to buy a new TV this year.

I have too many games in my backlog and PSN+ isn't helping, so no new games for me in a while.

But yeah Black Friday is awesome. Usually get around 10+ games that day which lasts me the whole year, and I'm also planning on getting a new TV.

Picking up Conception 2 and Demon Gaze for my Vita, and Child of Light for PC or PS4.

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Child of Light from this specific list, but I'll also be getting AC4

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Now I remember I've preordered another Vita game other than Conception II. It's Football Manager 2014, it's not on your list, it comes out April 11.

This is going to be a "Month of the downloads" for me. I'm looking forward to the GBA VC on Wii U with titles like Metroid Fusion and Advance Wars. And I hope Shovel Knight will be released in April.

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.