By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ouya has 733 Games. Lets Praise the Ouya

But can it run the glorious Goat Simulator?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Ouya is cool and all, but why not just use steam o_o

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

RolStoppable said:
pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:

Nope. lists > playing

Nope, lists+playing>playing

JayWood2010 > pezus + JayWood2010
pezus > JayWood2010 + pezus

A practical example that proves that less is more.

Are you calling Jaywood fat?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

greencactaur said:
Ouya is cool and all, but why not just use steam o_o

Steam is something way different..

kowenicki said:
Once there are enough quality retail games out people will shut up about indies. Its just convenient right now to discuss them.

no, no i won't.

jay's thread is cute but the indie's on ps4 (and maybe eventually xbone) are good games. simple as that,. good game worth playing.  good games that are fun.  game that provided a depth and variety in experiences the AAA games no longer provide.  i have nothing against the FPS multiplayer or the sandbox genres but only played fps games (even in different franchises) is boring.

in short,.  i am genuinely more excited for the witness than anything else announced on ps4 or xbone.  not halo or uncharted.  not quantum break or the order 1886.  not watch dogs or destiny.  i'd go on listing but i quite literally i ran out of interesting games in the AAA space to even list.

Around the Network

despite being labeled a "flop" still think Ouya has potential. Can play emulators in 1080p. And media center.

kowenicki said:
Once there are enough quality retail games out people will shut up about indies. Its just convenient right now to discuss them.

I don't know it was all convinient last gen too... indie game made huge success on PS360 even with retail games... so I guess you are wrong.

You need to realize there are a lot of good indie games (even better than AAA)... you can't buy creativity or innovation even with AAA budget... I realized that with the firsts indies I played: Braid and Flower.