By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ouya has 733 Games. Lets Praise the Ouya

pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:

Nope, lists+playing>playing

Im sorry but according to VGC Ouya is better than PS4 and XBO.  Thats just the way things are at the moment.

Tell you what, the day XBO and PS4 gets The Amazing frog is the day they can be on equal grounds.

Around the Network

Ouya not a flop confirmed?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

That's why I hate people who say buy the ps4 for indie games this consoles around and for cheaper. Still buying the PS4 so I might be a hypocrite.

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

Oh the fanboys.

PS Fanboys: Ouya > Xbox One
Xb Fanboys: Ouya > PS4

Seriously, stop acting like one. We all know Ouya. I mean, it's really nothing close to both consoles. You can't even compare Ouya on a Wii U.

Try comparing Ouya on a phone :3

Top 5 Games of 2013:

1. Grand Theft Auto V - 9/10

2. The Last of Us - 9/10

3. BioShock Infinite - 9/10

4. Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 9/10

5. Injustice: Gods Among Us - 8/10

Top 5 Flopped Games of 2013:

1. Aliens: Colonial Marines - 4/10

2. Call of Duty: Ghosts - 7/10

3. Dead Island: Riptide - 7/10

4. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX- 7/10

5. Dead Space 3 - 7/10

~God of War: Ascension ALMOST Made it to the list.

I actually just bought one of these for the novelty, however I with this news I might enjoy a it little now lol.

Around the Network

I'm praising Ouya to give us - PS4 users - Towerfall... thanks.

badgenome said:
That's like one game for every unit sold.

/thread.

What's an....Ouya?

ieatdragonz said:
That's why I hate people who say buy the ps4 for indie games this consoles around and for cheaper. Still buying the PS4 so I might be a hypocrite.

Buy a Vita for Indie games, then you can play them anywhere. Additionally you can buy a PS4 since many indies are crossbuy, but the Vita is first choice.

Conina said:
ieatdragonz said:

Buy a Vita for Indie games, then you can play them anywhere. Additionally you can buy a PS4 since many indies are crossbuy, but the Vita is first choice.

It's a shame they didn't add a little screen on the Ouya, then you coulda played its games anywhere too, maybe even add a feature like.. phone calls and text messages?! Then it's just a battery away from being something everyone would buy.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive