By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm ready for no E3 Conference from Nintendo, and you?

Not you again...

They'll announce a conference 72 45.00%

You will eat crow, and I'll serve you 42 26.25%

Ugh... 46 28.75%

Total:160

I'm becoming a Pavolink fan. It's like watching cats puffs when a dog walks by.

I think Nintendo is going to insane at E3 this year. They had to have seen how Sony turned it into a big momentum builder last year.

I think they'll hire a circus. Some dancing elephants, some monkeys to masturbate on stage and fling poo into the audience, a herd of girls dressed as sexy Animal Crossing characters. Iwata decends from above, Reggie rises up from an elevating platform built into the stage--and they're both dressed like Rhianna when she's drunk and looking to score. Bam, they have the internet on their side.

They just go crazy with Wii U game announcements. Star Fox: Blood on the Fur, Metroid Exponential, Luigi's Rebellion, a Mario x Pokemon game. It's all lies, of course, and they discontinue the Wii U before the next E3, but they sell all their remaining stock in the meantime.

Either that, or another Direct, purposefully lackluster in an effort to show that they do things differently.

Honestly, if they DO have a couple of aces hidden, then they really should consider a live E3 conference. It would be good to generate some noticeable excitement for a change.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Pavolink said:

It will be epic. I'm ready.

We all know you will be ready.

Off-topic, but do you like tbone51? Hate him? Or indifferent?

I like him.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

radishhead said:
I'm expecting an E3 this year...and it's going to be an E3 with so much success that the WiiU will take its position back at the top of the 8th generation console race! The PS4 won't even stand a chance :D

I agree with radish. Not even a Knack sequel will be able to save the PS4!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I doubt we'll get an e3 conferrence, but my hopes are still rooting for it.

I really don't think they have enough 1st party games to show off in an entire conference.

MS and Sony will showcase most of the 3rd party games coming to there platforms, but Nintendo really doesn't have much.

Around the Network

I'm happy with just a direct, imo it's the same thing except direct feels more personal.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

The nintendo direct last year was great people loved it

Between a show trying to save a strugling console with game that everyone already knows like 2011, a e3 like 2012 and a direct like last year, i would take the last one, thank you. When we think on a direct, we think on a underwhelming thing, so it's easy to be pleasant suprised, E3 conferences are not like that.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Whatever format they choose F-Zero Wii U please!!!!!
Also, is Streets of Rage 4 too much to ask for?

Time for a new #NintendoRedirect