By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony VR + Anime.. yes it's about ogling underaged anime girls..

GamechaserBE said:
pewdiepie did some testing of it;...It is creepy ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo2CbxaOyMc

That was hilarious.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
theprof00 said:

Typical ignorant comments.
I used to model when I was younger. Guess how old the average hot chick model on a street ad wearing no clothing is. between 13-20....and it's weighs HEAVILY on the younger side.
:/
People who point fingers....Good for you. X_X
Talking about Otaku and Japanese culture. I bet more than a dozen times you've seen an H&M model and been like dayum.

It's ignorant to disapprove of media presenting underage girls in a sexualized manner? Okey Dokey...

That's not what you're doing.

You specifically said "with all due respect to cultural differences".

I'm just informing you that the west does it just as much, hence why I say "ignorant comments", because you clearly don't even realize that we do. You just think, "oh that person is hot".
And LOL at you backpedaling. There's no need for it dude. You got caught off guard without knowing. Not your fault. You know now. Accept it.

curl-6 said:
RenCutypoison said:
curl-6 said:

I'm not talking about the moe stuff, I'm talking about mainstream anime putting 12-15 year old girls in sexually suggestive situations. (Doing panty shots, etc)

It's part of otaku culture now, so we can't do much about it. But you think 12-15 yo is shocking, don't look more into it. 

Oh I'm well aware 12-15 is on the tame side relatively speaking.

Moe stuff is fine. Cuteness =/= sexualization. Problem is so many go further than that.

Still, some of the best manga/anime tend to be the worst on this subject, mostly trying to be provocative in a very strict society.

theprof00 said:
curl-6 said:
theprof00 said:

I used to model when I was younger. Guess how old the average hot chick model on a street ad wearing no clothing is. between 13-20....and it's weighs HEAVILY on the younger side.
Talking about Otaku and Japanese culture. I bet more than a dozen times you've seen an H&M model and been like dayum.

It's ignorant to disapprove of media presenting underage girls in a sexualized manner? Okey Dokey...

I'm just informing you that the west does it just as much, hence why I say "ignorant comments", because you clearly don't even realize that we do. You just think, "oh that person is hot".
And LOL at you backpedaling. There's no need for it dude. You got caught off guard without knowing. Not your fault. You know now. Accept it.

If you did upskirt shots of 12-15 year olds in a Western TV show, the backlash would be immense. In Japan, it's accepted. That's cultural difference.

And who are you to tell me what I find to be "hot"?

I am one step closer to achieving my dream of finally being Goku.

Around the Network
Cirio said:

LOL, amateur. You can keep Goku for yourself, with VR the right DragonBall character to be is Kame-Sennin!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

....YES

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Alby_da_Wolf said:
Cirio said:

LOL, amateur. You can keep Goku for yourself, with VR the right DragonBall character to be is Kame-Sennin!   

Heh. I would love to be Master Roshi! He is a dirty pervert just like me! ;)

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Pssst, their HMD range are just wearable screens with rotation tracking, NOT their virtual reality headset, not even close.

curl-6 said:
theprof00 said:
curl-6 said:
theprof00 said:

If you did upskirt shots of 12-15 year olds in a Western TV show, the backlash would be immense. In Japan, it's accepted. That's cultural difference.

And who are you to tell me what I find to be "hot"?

bolded is why it's so dumbfounding. Underaged girls are literally everywhere in USA modeling. There are bikini contests for 6 year olds and up. You're a madman. How is it you've NEVER noticed this before? Everyone is so willing to just point fingers, and meanwhile we have major shows about little girls in pageant shows.

This is such an ethnocentric point of view, curl. This is one of the most blatant cases of the pot calling the kettle black I've ever seen.