By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Competition is good! Stop wishing doom to Nintendo and Xbox.

NobleTeam360 said:
Tell me when you format that wall of text.

See Spurge for formatting

Around the Network
DolPhanTendo said:
pezus said:

"You can't criticize the moderators for fly off the handle bans, you can't criticize PlayStation fans for being, well, arrogant dillweeds, and people like FusionCode and you can come on my wall attack me for defending Nintendo. Also defending the constant negative crap on Nintendo that comes on this site. Seems like huge double standard a do as I say not as do type attitude."

-Just wow, dude. That's not hypocritical at all

Wow someone went all the way back too the archives to find that. Bravo!! Also where in this thread did i say anyhing negative towards Sony just pointed out truths. Sony advertises a lot and  plays it safe on new consoles nothing negative. That's like you someone saying Nintendo makes more kids games nothing wrong with eiher. 

All right, which one of you no good Sony fans murdered and dismembered OPs entire immediate family?

Thanks jlmurph!

DolPhanTendo said:

Competition is good! Stop wishing doom to Nintendo and Xbox.

Competition is good indeed and have brought so many good things along (quality games, price cuts, great services like PS+, etc.)

The jaundiced eye sees all things yellow... I don't think any of the long term users of this site are wishing Nintendo and Xbox doom. If you believe so, would you be so kind to show me the specific posts?

If you're referring to the "Oh fuck! Wii U under 40k" or "Oh fuck! Xbox One under PS3" it isn't at all different from the many doom threads and posts about Vita and early PS3. It's not like anyone wishes doom to other consoles (a lot of us own most of them) as it would weaken the industry as a whole.

Even though Nintendo and Sony have the strongest 1st party games, Microsoft is indeed pumping a lot of money from the business industry into this by funding a lot of 3rd party games.

No Sony? There's people that want Sony to be doomed, you know.

Yet another one who tries to ruin this forum for us fun loving chumps.

Funny doom threads on this forum are dooooooooooooooomed.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Why don't You add to the Title: "Stop wishing DOOM to Nintendo, Xbox and PSVita"?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Competition is great.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

pezus said:
DolPhanTendo said:
Faust said:

innovation (sigh)... Seriously dude, you could just end your th the title. Instead you decided to make a stealth attack on sony's fanbase with all that talk about the lack of innovation of the ps brand among other things.

anyway, back on topic, wii u is struggling so its only natural to talk about it. I dont think there is a lot of people seriously wishing for Nintendo's decline, but i guess im wrong.

I said BOLD innovation. Reason why I put all caps in my original post. 

Like the U tablet, I presume?

I guess becoming pioneers of VR in gaming won't count as bold

Pfff LOL WUT?!? You mean, like how Sony pioneered motion control? You guys need to review your history but nonetheless you are funny... carry on.

OP I agree but this is a loss battle. To me only those who are affraid of competition try hard to eradicate it and yeah there's a lot of affraid people on the internet.

Monopolies suck; once a company knows they can get away with treating the consumer like crap, they WILL do it.
One thing that stops that very effectively is having to woo the consumer to compete with other companies for their favor.

Jazz2K said:
pezus said:
DolPhanTendo said:
Faust said:

innovation (sigh)... Seriously dude, you could just end your th the title. Instead you decided to make a stealth attack on sony's fanbase with all that talk about the lack of innovation of the ps brand among other things.

anyway, back on topic, wii u is struggling so its only natural to talk about it. I dont think there is a lot of people seriously wishing for Nintendo's decline, but i guess im wrong.

I said BOLD innovation. Reason why I put all caps in my original post. 

Like the U tablet, I presume?

I guess becoming pioneers of VR in gaming won't count as bold

Pfff LOL WUT?!? You mean, like how Sony pioneered motion control? You guys need to review your history but nonetheless you are funny... carry on.

OP I agree but this is a loss battle. To me only those who are affraid of competition try hard to eradicate it and yeah there's a lot of affraid people on the internet.

I'm very pleased with both Nintendo and Playstation's offerings and I just think the "Sony copies everything Nintendo" is getting tiring. The inspiration goes both ways and many of Nintendo's innovations are just refinements of existing products/technologies as well.

Eg. motion controlled gaming as you mentioned. I wonder where Nintendo found inspiration for big sellers like Wii Sports, Wii Play, Wii Fit, etc...