By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Own a DS? Haven't bought Apollo Justice? OBJECTION!

Thanks for the demo. I thought the game was interesting but it wasn't my type of game.

I enjoyed the demo much more than the Pro Layton demo, though.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network

"OBJECTION!"

Here's a good thread to ask this question in. A friend of mine just got a DS to play Layton, so naturally I suggested she look at getting Phoenix Wright, too. Since there are several titles in the series for DS alone, which comes most recommended? Are any of them obviously superior/inferior to the others?

I'm not much of a portable gamer, so I thought I'd tap the online expertise for this one. :)

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
Here's a good thread to ask this question in. A friend of mine just got a DS to play Layton, so naturally I suggested she look at getting Phoenix Wright, too. Since there are several titles in the series for DS alone, which comes most recommended? Are any of them obviously superior/inferior to the others?

I'm not much of a portable gamer, so I thought I'd tap the online expertise for this one. :)

If you play the Phoenix Wright trilogy, you need to start with the first one because the plots are continuous.  So start with Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney.  She could also start with Apollo Justice, though you really shouldn't miss the originals as they are great games.

11ht11 said:
cool i might buy it, i havent bought a DS games in like 2 years

buts there is too much reading lol

You've missed some good ones.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Thanks for the info. I'll make sure that if she decides to pick up the series, she starts from the beginning.

I think this demo might help sell it to her. ;)

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Also, yes, I have all 4 Ace Attorney games now.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I'll be playing it today. My wife has just picked it up

Awesome... I've been looking out for those games for a while but I never bought any of them... n_n ' (don't kill me naz...) I might pick it up when my wallet gets fat again.

I don't feel like going to the store to get the game...
so instead...
I DEMAND ROOM SERVICE!! then i will play it...