By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW+SW, week ending 3/22.

Shadow1980 said:

OP updated.

Amazing first week for Infamous: Second Son. By VGC's count, it's already sold more globally in three days than what the first two games did in their first seven weeks. Also, pretty decent week for Ground Zeroes. Kind of surprising considering the internet's overwhelmingly negative response towards the "$30 two-hour demo."

it just shows that forum opinion doesn't carry much weight. according to this forums, I was made to believe it would be lucky hitting a million lifetime.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:

OP updated.

Amazing first week for Infamous: Second Son. By VGC's count, it's already sold more globally in three days than what the first two games did in their first seven weeks. Also, pretty decent week for Ground Zeroes. Kind of surprising considering the internet's overwhelmingly negative response towards the "$30 two-hour demo."

The game is great... so even with the internet negativity it sold good.

sales2099 said:
ktay95 said:
sales2099 said:

I can and will. We both know it was the #1 factor and Infamous was never a system seller. This game is no game changer to the IP either. So I stand by my opinion.

So PS4 is outselling XBO on making sure there is stock available and thats it?? Well XBO has no fucking chance then.

lol pretty much. Games don't sell PS4. PS4 sells PS4.

I am totally serious with that comment.

Is interesting how you reasong this stuff to yourself to make yourself feel better.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Wow good week for Vita software! I wonder if Miku will push hardware enough in Japan to push Vita past the 8 Million mark globally.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Keep in mind that those are only PHYSICAL copies of MGS, I imagine the digital ot be quite high, dare i say. Higher since the digital version is cheaper.

Around the Network

Guys... I did the maths for all the numbers in UK using the GFK info... you can now compare with VGC's data.

Week 1

MGS = 65000
ISS = 80000
TF = 148900 (140k Xbone + 8.9k PC)

Week 2

MGS = 23400
ISS = 26400
TF = 40200

Week 3

TF = 23300

LTD

MGS = 88400
ISS = 106400
TF = 212400

About hardware...

80000 x 9 = ~720k PS4 on ISS launch
(148900 - 6%) x 4 = ~560k Xbone on TF launch

The Vita is picking up speed! :)

And are they paying people in NA to not buy it or something? I still don't know why it's doing so shitty over there.

I wouldn't call MLB The Show a system seller by itself, but it is a game people care about given there are no other baseball games on PS4 and no baseball games at all on X1.

Knew infamous didnt have a shot at outselling Titanfall.

I wonder if MGSGZ will negatively impact Phantom Pain. I have a few non-hardcore gaming friends in my Facebook and Twitter feeds who bought GZ without reading reviews (because they never do and only buy a few games a year) spew shock and expletives because the game is so short.