By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW+SW, week ending 3/22.

So glad InFamous sold that well. A little surprised how much MGS sold though.

Around the Network

Good ISS #'s.

foodfather said:
Knew infamous didnt have a shot at outselling Titanfall.

IIRC this is only 2 days of Infamous sales whereas Titanfall first week had 5 days of sales. Infamous' first 5 days should be pretty comparable.

I think "hoped" is the word you meant to use.

Glad to see Xbox owners were not dumb enough to buy the over-expensive Metal Gear demo!

DucksUnlimited said:
foodfather said:

IIRC this is only 2 days of Infamous sales whereas Titanfall first week had 5 days of sales. Infamous' first 5 days should be pretty comparable.

He's talking about the UK numbers which show the 67% inFamous drop 2nd week and still not touching Titanfall's first 2 days UK. Which reflects the US.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
DucksUnlimited said:
foodfather said:

He's talking about the UK numbers which show the 67% inFamous drop 2nd week and still not touching Titanfall's first 2 days UK. Which reflects the US.

I don't see anything in his post that implies he's specifically talking about US/UK.

DucksUnlimited said:
jlmurph2 said:
DucksUnlimited said:
foodfather said:

I don't see anything in his post that implies he's specifically talking about US/UK.

2 posts above his has UK LTD numbers for TF, ISS, and MGSGZ.

jlmurph2 said:
DucksUnlimited said:
jlmurph2 said:
DucksUnlimited said:
foodfather said:

Which is in no way proof that his post is specifically talking about US/UK numbers.

If he had quoted that post it would be different.

DucksUnlimited said:
jlmurph2 said:
DucksUnlimited said:

Which is in no way proof that his post is specifically talking about US/UK numbers.

Lol does his post make any difference if we already know the infamous 2nd week numbers aren't touching TF's 1st week? You're trying to make it seem like Infamous didn't get outsold.

jlmurph2 said:
DucksUnlimited said:
jlmurph2 said:
DucksUnlimited said:

Lol does his post make any difference if we already know the infamous 2nd week numbers aren't touching TF's 1st week? You're trying to make it seem like Infamous didn't get outsold.

Considering US/UK =/= the world....yeah.