By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create , Famitsu & Dengeki

GamechaserBE said:
MGS4 was kind of a saviour for PS3 and bumped the console to +75K that week..

Their were PS4 MGS bundels? If so then this number are low, was kind of expecting a boost..

Perphaps it's a bit supply constrained or Japan is waiting for some JRPG. 

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

Around the Network

Ground Zeroes amazing with 250k without digital... Konami expect 1.5m WW.

PS4 low numbers not boosted by Ground Zeroes bundles... or I'm missing something?

Vita killing everything.

ethomaz said:
Ground Zeroes amazing with 250k without digital... Konami expect 1.5m WW.

PS4 low numbers not boosted by Ground Zeroes bundles... or I'm missing something?

Vita killing everything.

I'm pretty sure it would have been under 25k without MGS.  It helped it stay stable.

vivster said:
Worried about the PS4. At this rate it will take some time for it to catch the WiiU.

X1 yet again amazing. Literally off the charts.

At this rate, it won't catch the wii u.

3DS stayed on top, that surprised me.

Around the Network

Famitsu : ViTA ON TOP!!!!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=791138

HARDWARE

| PSV # | 37.904 | | 3DS # | 34.828 | | PS4 | 33.341 | | PS3 | 15.030 | WIU | 9.504 | | PSP # | 2.786 | | 360 | 254 | | WII | 134 |

(Problem to edit :P)

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

tbone51 said:
3DS stayed on top, that surprised me.

Hey its not Miku week just yet, guess a few too many stupid Japanese peeps wanted to party with the fat Italian plumber one last time before I travel to Japan and kill all who bought Mario Party Island Tour.

kowenicki said:
So what is coming for PS4 from here on?

Is this where we watch how low it will go now that MG:GZ has released?

it has infamous but don't get your hopes up for a hardware increase.

bolded: pretty much.

kowenicki said:
So what is coming for PS4 from here on?

Is this where we watch how low it will go now that MG:GZ has released?

Until FFXV, basically. Theres some smaller games coming out but nothing that will give sales a massive boost. Biggest game I can think of is the 3rd release of FFXIV:ARR after it was already released on PC and PS3.

ZYZTEM ZELLER.