By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create , Famitsu & Dengeki

Very good start for SW4 as it is 160k-193k. Should easily beat Samurai warriors 3.

Around the Network
Farsala said:
Very good start for SW4 as it is 160k-193k. Should easily beat Samurai warriors 3.

Highly doubt it. Series is super frontloaded.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

go japan,some decent s/w sales

ps3 selling in this old gen twilight zone 10-15k

Above & Beyond

outlawauron said:
Farsala said:

Highly doubt it. Series is super frontloaded.

That includes any other SW so I compared it with SW lol.

So pretty much everything up, so everyone can be happy. 3DS and Vita virtually tied, which is good to see as well, both consoles looking relatively healthy in Japan. Vita will lead next week though, and perhaps with the games it has had recently, maybe that's fair.

Didn't predict Mario Party to be to this week though. After it being a relative failure elsewhere, at least it's doing pretty well in Japan.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Zero999 said:
Fusioncode said:
Zero999 said:

At this rate, it won't catch the wii u.

Just like you repeatedly predicted that PS4 will never pass WiiU worldwide right Zero? Wait for 2015, the PS4 will likely pass the WiiU with FFXV and MGSV. 

Yeah, if wii u sells 0 units from now, ps4 will pass it in like 15 months.

But I'm curious, you think those games will make ps4 sell many millions in a short period?

No they don't need to sell millions at once, the PS4 is roughly 1.2m under the WiiU currently, the gap will shrink throughout the year as long as the PS4 has a higher baseline. We'll see how far apart they are in 2015 but I'm pretty sure the gap will be under a million. FFXV, MGSV, and possibly RE7 should close that pretty easily. 

I think you are forgetting mario kart ,smash and hyrule warriors ,bayonetta 2 are coming out this year that should easily push wii u from 1.2 million to possibly 2 or 2.5 million ahead ......ffxv,msgv and re7 are not gonna close the gap on them nintendo releases which will add to the 1.2 million lead in japan ...just saying 

Famitsu gives the week to Vita, MC gives the week to 3DS. VGC pretty much makes it a tie.

Oh I'd forgotten about MGSGZ for PS4 this week. Hmm, so that makes 30K not so good as I thought. Could drop to 15-20K next week.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
Famitsu gives the week to Vita, MC gives the week to 3DS. VGC pretty much makes it a tie.

I wonder why there´s so much discrepancy between charts regarding 3ds sales. It´s almost 10k difference. There´s something really wrong here.

All after all, what we have actually are just...estimatives, not real, factual numbers. Too bad.

Fusioncode said:
kowenicki said:
So what is coming for PS4 from here on?

Is this where we watch how low it will go now that MG:GZ has released?

Guilty Gear X 3rd, Lily Bergamo, Final Fantasy XIV, Deep Down, Natural Doctrine. The system will have to wait for FFXV and MGSV in 2015. 

Infamous, Watchdogs and DriveClub will probably have some selling power too. 

uh-oh.... knack ????