By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Where will Nintendo place their WiiU sales estimate for FY2014?

Tagged games:

Where will Nintendo place their WiiU sales estimate for FY2014?

Below 2.5 million (they a... 5 7.46%

As low as/Significantly l... 15 22.39%

Slightly lower than FY13 original estimate 19 28.36%

9 million even again 8 11.94%

Slightly above 9 million 4 5.97%

Much higher than 9 million 5 7.46%

John Lucas 11 16.42%

Total:67

6-7 Million seems about right with Smash bros. and Mk8 releasing this year.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

All I know is that they are set to have sold through about 35 million by the end of the calendar year, so I voted John Lucas.

I think they will be optimistic and give the games as reasons. But I don't think that they can reach their goal

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

2 million, so Wii U has a chance of beating the forecast, then Iwata will say, you see everyone, Wii U is performing amazingly, even beating our traditionally ridiculous forecasts. What a beast.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
2 million, so Wii U has a chance of beating the forecast, then Iwata will say, you see everyone, Wii U is performing amazingly, even beating our traditionally ridiculous forecasts. What a beast.

I don't think setting an estimate lower than the revised one for 2013 would really do that.

Pretty certain setting an estimate lower than 2.8 million would signal end of WiiU support and I don't think they're ready to do that yet.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network

I just wanna see if they say "we've learned our lesson" and roll out another 10 Mill.

fleischr said:
eFKac said:

I don't think setting an estimate lower than the revised one for 2013 would really do that.

Pretty certain setting an estimate lower than 2.8 million would signal end of WiiU support and I don't think they're ready to do that yet.

I was joking they'll set something that they won't meet yet again most probably.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around 3 million. At least the Wii U is outselling the Ouya, am I right?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I think 6 million will be there forcast, its optimistic but possible at the same time.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.