By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you think of the Assassin Creed series? Are you tired of it? Looking forward to Unity?

So?

I'm looking forward to Unity too! 30 30.61%

Yay, current gen only ac will be awesome! 2 2.04%

Na, I'm done with the series! 31 31.63%

Keep milking this to death Ubi! 22 22.45%

Downgrades? 0 0%

I'm not sure! 9 9.18%

Stop pressuring me! 1 1.02%

I can't hear you! 0 0%

lalalalala 1 1.02%

hmmmm 2 2.04%

Total:98

I enjoy it. I never bothered playing 3 and skipped 4, but I might get Unity.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

I've basically played them all and love it

Generally, I really enjoy games where I get to climb around stuff, so I'm really enjoying inFamous at the moment mostly just whizzing around

AC II is obviously still the best game of the whole series and one of my favourite games of all time. I enjoyed AC IV, but not necessarily as an AC game, but as a game in general. The cities just weren't that interesting and I feel I wouldn't have liked it so much if it had more next-gen competition.

I will be buying AC Unity and possibly the current gen game too. I really really really do love AC and I even love the modern day conspiracy stuff!

I just wish they would stop with the annual releases. Revelations is the only one I found to be mediocre. I still haven't played Black Flag.

The previews of the first Assassin's Creed are what got me to buy into the last generation, and though the series as a whole never lived up to the expectations I had for it I still found them enjoyable (despite my abject hatred of Desmond and the needless sci-fi memory surfing aspect of the game in general); they even provide one of the few multiplayer experiences that I enjoy, though in small doses. The series is starting to overstay its welcome for me though.

Liked and completed I and II, but after more than 7 hours in part III still don't like it. Probably won't pick it up again nor will I one of the successors.

Around the Network

4 was AMAZING. Best of the series. Best game of 2013 so I am interested in Unity. Before 4, I did not like any other game except 2 though so it could go either way.

AC - great for its time
AC II - had every improvement one could think of
Brotherhood - awesome as well
Revelations - meh
ACIII - ok (naval battles saved it)
Liberation - decent
ACIV - awesome pirate simulator
Unity - do want!

I've never played an Assassin's Creed game.

I'm absolutely exhausted by the AC series. But there is no way I'm passing up the chance to play the game set in late 18th century France. I'll pre-order this damn game too.

I got tired with it after Brotherhood, which already felt a bit like milking. Then I got to play Revelations which pretty much sealed my stance on the series despite liking the game. Too must simply is too much.