By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you think of the Assassin Creed series? Are you tired of it? Looking forward to Unity?

So?

I'm looking forward to Unity too! 30 30.61%

Yay, current gen only ac will be awesome! 2 2.04%

Na, I'm done with the series! 31 31.63%

Keep milking this to death Ubi! 22 22.45%

Downgrades? 0 0%

I'm not sure! 9 9.18%

Stop pressuring me! 1 1.02%

I can't hear you! 0 0%

lalalalala 1 1.02%

hmmmm 2 2.04%

Total:98
Munkeh111 said:
Pjams said:
Zkuq said:
I got tired with it after Brotherhood, which already felt a bit like milking. Then I got to play Revelations which pretty much sealed my stance on the series despite liking the game. Too must simply is too much.

Well, AC2 and Brotherhood were originally just one game. Large part of why Patrice Désilets quit.

Could you have any complaints about the amount of content in each

no, not really the point, but no

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
ironmanDX said:

Revelations was absolutely terrible.

Agreed. I especially hated the base defense mechanic, it seemed like every few minutes a base was getting attacked by Templars and I'd have to go defend it, kept distracting me from the rest of the game. Finally I got fed up and quit without finishing the game, read a plot summary online before I played AC3. I actually liked AC3 though, unlike most people, maybe it's because I really liked the Revolutionary War setting and because Connor being half Native American rang true wth me since I'm part Native American myself, maybe those two things made me more willing to overlook the bad aspects of the game.

happened to me only once during the whole game lol.
I didn't care for the bases only after I beat the main story and then rushed them all one after another until no one were left.

I also don't think that AC3 was even half bad as many people are making it out to be. It was certainly the buggiest one, but it added naval conflicts which were epic and a huge map with trees to climb (certainly cool as well and something different) and the homestead was pretty nice too.
On the contrary mission design wasn't that creative and Ratonhnhaké:ton wasn't the best character either.
DLC was pretty cool though.