By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How do you make quick $$?

The_vagabond7 said:
usually I take on assassination mission #18 and pwn thugs in a back alley. It's only 1,500 dollars a pop, but with upgrades you can decapitate like 6 of them at a time with a horizontal finisher. I can kill about 85-95 in 3 minutes which racks up a nice piece of change. Plus it's just a block outside of "k-entertainment" so there isn't much travel necessary. I usually just run over there, no need to take the bike.
I got 98 i really wanted 100 but i agree this is probally the best way for anyone to make money.

Around the Network

Ways to earn money for gaming without working:

1.) Trade in old games: It may seem like blasphemy to a gamer but if you're desperate to get a new game that just came out then this should help bring the price down by a few bucks.

2.) Save change: You'd be amazed by how quickly change starts to accumulate. I save about 2-5 dollars a week by keeping my change in a cup in my car. It's very slow but when the time comes for when you need money then that little cup full of pennies and dimes is a life saver.

3.) Ebay/Pawn: I haven't used these techniques yet but if you have anything that just lying around and you won't miss it then you could try to get some money out of it. I'm sitting on a bunch of old Pokemon cards right now that I really should just get rid of.

4.) Coke Rewards: Not really helpful to earning money but if you like to rent movies or games from Blockbuster then definitely save up your coke caps. For about 45 points you can rent a free movie, and for about 80 you can rent a free game. If you drink a lot of coke anyway this is a great way to get free stuff (most of the other prizes are garbage though).

5.) Collecting can: I might be wrong on this one but recycling places still give money for old cans right? Can someone confirm this for me?

There's also getting a job, but that one is so obvious I didn't even feel a need to put it in the list. I need to head out right now but if I think of any other ways to save some cash I'll post here again.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to make unlimited quick money with zero risk:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to any gambling outlet that gives you 2x your bet back when you win. Bet £X on the first round (e.g. a roulette wheel). Bet £2X on the next. Then keep doubling your bet until you win. You will get your bet back, plus £X more than the total you lost before the winning bet.

e.g.

had bet £40, £80, £160, £320, £640 and £1280.

You bet £2560 and won.

You get your bet back (£2560) plus £2560 in winnings. Previously you had lost £2520, so you now have £40 in profit.

You cannot statistically lose, and you always make your original stake back. Repeat this a few times and you get unlimited free money.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

@Game_boy: You're wrong. You always can get to the point you have no money to bet again. It won't happen often but when it does you will lose all of your money. When you win you will get only 40 pounds. If chances of winning are less than 50% (which is expected) in long term you will lose money.

Crime has no age limit. Despite what you have been told your whole life, crime DOES pay.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

start your website feature bra pictures. I'm sure some perverts will pay for the subscription fees.

Think about it, it's still better than working at the corner. ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

@ gameboy 

He's correct, try it, on any gambling game, you will lose.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

When I was 15 I found a job with a friend that owned his own company that made steel handrails. I ended up working for $7/hr (minimum was ~$5), but had the odd state job for $27, and county job for $15.

When I was 18, I went on to work for another friend who owned his own Sound, Lighting and Video company. I did a little traveling with him (farthest I've gone is from Syracuse NY, to do a concert in Detroit Michigan) , and on average earned $16.

I also managed to pick up a side job last year as a computer consultant for a doctors office who wanted to upgrade their computers, but didn't want to pay big bucks into contracts for things they didn't need. I also did network administration for them and helped them move a server from another office that was merging with them. I actually convinced them to pay $30 for that job.

So my vote is to find someone who needs small quantities of work, but will pay well for a skill set. I never worked full time (well, I have worked full time for the last 3 years, but those other jobs were before, except the IT one), but I made quite a bit of cash over the summer and on breaks and some weekends the rest of the year.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

at 14 I'm not sure there's such a thing as quick money, at least not in large amounts. Best thing is to take a job if you can few hours a week and you'll have some cash in your pocket for your hobbies and you still have parents to ask for stuff here and there.

Failing the job thing just do odd jobs for people if you're able too or ask your parents if they'll pay you to do more than your typical chores..

kamil said:
@Game_boy: You're wrong. You always can get to the point you have no money to bet again. It won't happen often but when it does you will lose all of your money. When you win you will get only 40 pounds. If chances of winning are less than 50% (which is expected) in long term you will lose money.

I know. Anyone stupid enough to try it would lose all of their money. On an infinite bank account it would work, although you would already have infinite money so you wouldn't need to.  I just thought it would be funny because it was true.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.