By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How do you make quick $$?

Work @ Game Stop for pay that is under minumum wage b.c ur only 14

or go buy a lottery ticket and u may just be the lucky customer

beg for money on the streets

do sum chores umm....rite an esay and win 100 dollars
umm
okayy im all out...
good luck

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
Street corner.

Filthy, filthy man......i love it

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Another way to get money is www.cashcrate.com but be careful because there is alot of spam so use a email just for that. I got 280 dollars 1 month by just doing surveys. Oh if you want to do it just email me I will send a refferal link to you since I want to benefit from telling you.

Resell your games on ebay. Since you've probably got a lot of free time on your hands you'll fly through games in a couple weeks, so while the title is still hot resell it on ebay for the majority of what you paid and then buy the next game on your list.

Or you can always try to trading games.

Well, if you want to waste your life, you could use my friend's technique. He bought WoW, and creates an account, gets it up really high, etc, etc, and sells it for about $1000 on ebay. sad thing is that people actually buy it, and he makes about $900 profit. The only problem is it apparently takes 5 months.

Around the Network

10 EASY WAYS TO MAKE MONEY:
(1)Sell your organs to people from third world countries
(2)Start a "contest" with a 10 dollar buy in; winner takes half, then make up some person who won the contest and keep all the money
(3)See AoA's post
(4)Time to readjust your morals; grow some pot, sell it for $40 an 1/8th, and get ready for tons of dishonest straight profit.
(5)Do not do what insomniac17 said
(6)Steal from old people when they aren't paying attention
(7)Scam kids at school, there's infinite possibilities here
(8)The classic Lemonade stand, lace your lemonade with something to make it addictive
(9)Are you smart? Write essays for people, charge money.
(10)Work a paper route, its almost more cliche than the lemonade stand.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

cali's on a whole different level from new england, i went out there last summer w/ some friends. i swear i was almost tripping

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

you can try to donate your sperm to a sperm bank. I hear that pays pretty good. Just make sure you don't have any diseases and you'll be fine

I've been paid $8 an hour + free food for setting up game consoles and testing them out. It was pretty awesome.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan