By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Cars 3 and The Incredibles 2 Confirmed

shikamaru317 said:

First I'd heard about a Peanuts movie, I really like the Peanuts and Blue Sky is a good studio, I really like Ice Age, Rio and Epic were pretty good as well. 

I'm actually quite pleased how the art style translated so well. Hopefully it'll live up to the legacy of Peanuts.

Around the Network

shikamaru317 said:
Chris Hu said:
Incedibles 2 sounds good but nobody really wants another Cars movie. In other animation news Blu Sky Studios Peanuts movie looks very promising so far.

First I'd heard about a Peanuts movie, I really like the Peanuts and Blue Sky is a good studio, I really like Ice Age, Rio and Epic were pretty good as well. 

It comes out next year they already have short teasers for it.  Even though its in 3D it still has somewhat of a hand drawn feel to it.  Its very close to the look of the original comic.

Incredible 2 - Finally!!! Car 3 - don't mind but find a way to make it work

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Smeags said:
shikamaru317 said:

I'm actually quite pleased how the art style translated so well. Hopefully it'll live up to the legacy of Peanuts.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, peanuts is my early childhood with my grandfather and this looks promising so far.  I also looked up blue sky studio as I had never heard of them and they are also apparently working on a feature for the Story of Ferdinand (popularly known as Ferdinand the Bull from the Disney short), another huge piece of my childhood as it is one of the first ten books I read and the first book I read in preschool.

Around the Network

I guess they ran out of good ideas. Bye Pixar, it was fun.

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

Cars 3 is ridiculous, but Incredibles 2 is nice. Please don't screw it up!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Hatred incoming:

Sequels announced to my 3 least favourite Pixar IP's recently. Finding Nemo 2; Incredibles 2; Cars 3.

The thing is I don't even want sequels. I love Up, but I don't want to see Up 2. I love Wall-E, but I really don't need to go into that universe again. I really loved Monsters Inc, and Monsters University rather predictably took a bit away from that.

I think their creative decisions for continuing Toy Story were very smart, but I don't think they've been able to replicate that with anything else since and I'd rather then went back to creating original ideas and going all out on them.  And yes, I know, they've got stuff coming out this year, but their long-term goals definitely seem centred on sequels.

Like Ratatouille. My favourite Pixar film of all.

Geo said:
I guess they ran out of good ideas. Bye Pixar, it was fun.

They have nothing coming out this year but their next two movies which come out next year will be new IP's Inside Out and The Good Dinosaur.

Incredibles 2 would've sounded pretty cool 5 years ago. From 1995 to 2009, Pixar made ONE sequel. Since 2010, they have made three, and now have three more in production.

What a joke. What happened to the amazing new ideas that fueled movies like Wall-E, Ratatouille, Up? Finding Nemo and Monsters, Inc were outstanding the first time round, but why do they need to be revisited?