By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Cars 3 and The Incredibles 2 Confirmed

INCREDIBLES 2! Good news to me. The only sequel I've actually wanted from them.

Around the Network
Blinker said:

Blame Bob Iger.

why?  i don't particularly care for Cars either but that franchise makes MEGA money, even 8 years later.  he's doing what any sensible CEO would do with a property like that.

Kresnik said:

Hatred incoming:

Sequels announced to my 3 least favourite Pixar IP's recently. Finding Nemo 2; Incredibles 2; Cars 3.

The thing is I don't even want sequels. I love Up, but I don't want to see Up 2. I love Wall-E, but I really don't need to go into that universe again. I really loved Monsters Inc, and Monsters University rather predictably took a bit away from that.

I think their creative decisions for continuing Toy Story were very smart, but I don't think they've been able to replicate that with anything else since and I'd rather then went back to creating original ideas and going all out on them.  And yes, I know, they've got stuff coming out this year, but their long-term goals definitely seem centred on sequels.

Like Ratatouille. My favourite Pixar film of all.

Mine too!

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Kresnik said:

Hatred incoming:

Sequels announced to my 3 least favourite Pixar IP's recently. Finding Nemo 2; Incredibles 2; Cars 3.

The thing is I don't even want sequels. I love Up, but I don't want to see Up 2. I love Wall-E, but I really don't need to go into that universe again. I really loved Monsters Inc, and Monsters University rather predictably took a bit away from that.

I think their creative decisions for continuing Toy Story were very smart, but I don't think they've been able to replicate that with anything else since and I'd rather then went back to creating original ideas and going all out on them.  And yes, I know, they've got stuff coming out this year, but their long-term goals definitely seem centred on sequels.

Like Ratatouille. My favourite Pixar film of all.

Mine too!

Mine as well! Such a good movie. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

the_dengle said:
Incredibles 2 would've sounded pretty cool 5 years ago. From 1995 to 2009, Pixar made ONE sequel. Since 2010, they have made three, and now have three more in production.

What a joke. What happened to the amazing new ideas that fueled movies like Wall-E, Ratatouille, Up? Finding Nemo and Monsters, Inc were outstanding the first time round, but why do they need to be revisited?

Can't really blame Pixar for making a lot of sequels in the near future that is pretty much guranteed money in the bank.

Around the Network

Awesome

Not interested in Cars at all though.

INCREDIBLES 2!!!!!! Yes!

Way to shit on the good news, everybody. How about ignoring the inevitability that is Cars 3 and focusing on the fact that we're FINALLY getting another Incredibles!

I'm so ridiculously stoked right now. Been waiting for this for a dang decade.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Another Cars movie? I didn't like Cars 2 that much and I don't think it a 3rd movie is necessary. I'm more interested in Finding Dory and The Incredibles 2 cause the first movies were pretty good.

Brad Bird is on it too! Now I'm hyped.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David