By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Titanfall sells 115k+ in the UK FW on XB1

Titanfall will sell great with a good attach rate; however, the 74% PS4 boost during the same time period pretty clearly shows the difference between the two consoles. After a week or two, I expect the X1 to come crashing back down.

Especially as more PS4s get stocked, and the attention completely shifts to it as MS can't ride the Titanfall hype train anymore. 

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
So.... IGN says that the game increase sales by 96%. VGC has Xbone at about 9K for week ending 8th. So that's about 17,640. Which is not that impressive in my opinion.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/17/titanfall-causes-xbox-one-uk-sales-to-double?abthid=5327284ee844ac686c00001a

That's because it's not impressive at all. After all the money MS dumped on this and the crazy hype following the game, it's kind of disappointing. Especially when you consider that the PS4 increase almost as much simply by having more stock available. 

kowenicki said:
chapset said:
Do those numbers include the free digital titafall code included in the bundles, like with Knack in japan?

yeah about 10% of the sales... unlike knack in japan.

link

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

kowenicki said:
chapset said:
kowenicki said:
chapset said:
Do those numbers include the free digital titafall code included in the bundles, like with Knack in japan?

yeah about 10% of the sales... unlike knack in japan.

link

its quite simple.

over 100k Titanfall sales and under 20k console sales.

not sure what you are trying to say here comparing the titanfall bundling and sales breakdown with knack is a bit silly.

Lol so defensive, I was just asking a question aren't you the one that keep complaining because we didn't track digital codes included in bundles in the past.

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

That's fantastic news, and that's just in the UK as well!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

The power of Titanfall compels them.

wary-wallaroo said:
cycycychris said:
So.... IGN says that the game increase sales by 96%. VGC has Xbone at about 9K for week ending 8th. So that's about 17,640. Which is not that impressive in my opinion.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/17/titanfall-causes-xbox-one-uk-sales-to-double?abthid=5327284ee844ac686c00001a

That's because it's not impressive at all. After all the money MS dumped on this and the crazy hype following the game, it's kind of disappointing. Especially when you consider that the PS4 increase almost as much simply by having more stock available. 

I think the metacritic score is going to have an effect. Most reviews on the whole, from what I've read, have said that while yes, it's a good game, it's not life changing like we were all led to believe and is also, pretty shallow. That kind of thing has an impact as far as a game having legs.

I know I was 100% excited to try it on 360 but after that, I'm on the fence.

Well, those are great news I must say, congrats to all the fans having alot of friends online to play Titanfall with :).

"This indicates a 575k+ FW for the US." what does that have to do with US? if anything, it indicates between 200k-250k FW for europe.

Titanfall in Knack mode!!