By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have a Gamecube And melee Right now

I'm really hoping that you're playing against some friends and not he CPU. The true glory of Smash appears when playing with three other people. I would also suggest if regular play starts to get too stagnant then you should add items in a t Very High. Is it just me or does anyone else ever get the freaking party ball filled with babombs fall on your head the instant that you're doing a smash? It's as if it's attracted to me or something.

All pokeball matches are pretty insane too. Two legendaries on the field at once equals instadeath for opponents.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network

My favorite characters in Melee are:
1.- Ganondorf
2.- Peach
3.- Dr. Mario
4.- Ice Climbers
5.- Roy

Wow, Melee looks that bad? After looking at Brawl, it looks mediocre. Which is really weird, because at the time, I thought Melee was one of the best looking games on GC...

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Falco, I'm was all about Falco in Melee.

I've found it better to play with friends. I also found it funny how you could also set 4 AI players to fight against each other for like most of the day and it unlocks something (a new character or map I believe).

My main is Fox.

Around the Network

I'm pretty much covered by the other members; get deeper into the fighting system, and there's no going back.

My favorites are Pikachu and Ness. Mostly Ness.

I played Melee a lot, I got all the trophies and stages for it, took me years to get them all
Characters I like to use
Kirby, Pikachu, and Link

Oyvoyvoyv said:
Wow, Melee looks that bad? After looking at Brawl, it looks mediocre. Which is really weird, because at the time, I thought Melee was one of the best looking games on GC...

The total package was definitely very good looking for a GC game at launch...I'm sure they could've made it a little better later in the GC's life....but not by much.

Just shows how much better Brawl can look in the second year of the Wii compared to Melee.

Here's an older vid (so it won't have lots of characters) comparing Melee characters to Brawl characters...the difference is huge when you actually compare the two games:

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

^ what the hell... the difference IS really huge. Man, I can't wait for that damn game...

I drink your milkshake.

Meelee is one of the best Gamecube games I own. It's still the most played game at my house whenever anyone is over there. My favorite character is Kirby. I use him all the time, and I always win (well most of the time anyway). I can play with any other character, and the other ones I like are Luigi, Pikachu, and Ness. My least favorite character is Jigglypuff. What is the point of having her in the game? She doesn't do anything useful.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8