By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have a Gamecube And melee Right now

Of course Fox is the best and Link.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

ok.. im starting to get into it.. im only on normal and im having a lil bit of problems

Technically speaking Kirby is one of the worst characters in the game, but still lots of fun due to being so unique. The character I do the best with is Mr. Game&Watch, which a lot of people have a hard time believing before kick their asses. =P

Tournament players have all kinds of tier lists, but they're mainly about how good a given character is at countering their ridiculous playing style in a no items, Fox-only, Final Destination environment.

You'll probably see yourself moving from Kirby towards some of the stronger characters (Ganondorf, Roy) and eventually, when you get really good, to the fast killers (Falco, Marth, Fox). My favorite is Falco, followed by Roy, Marth and Ganondorf.

I drink your milkshake.

Why do all of you play your best character? My best, was by far Roy, but I played as Young Pink and Ice Climbers most, because they were more fun to play.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

Donkey Kong and Ness, then Pikachu for me, but I enjoy using many others:

Mewtwo, JigglyPuff, Link, Samus, Ice Climbers, Game and Watch.

Least Used: Luigi and Mario believe it or not.

He He... Young Pink^

On topic, I've had many favorite characters, this is the order in which I've had them up untill my lastone.
1. DR. Mario(I was undefeatable... on easy)
2. Link (Not for very long, just forced myself to try him)
3. Kirby (Was my main for a very long time, still use him)
4. Samus (Still like her as a fighter)
5. Ganon (Kicks your ass!)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Link was my boy, but I also liked falcon on the side.

Ignore tier lists, they don't apply to 99% of people playing smash. Bowser is bottom tier, but I bet anybody on this board would be incapable of taking gimpyfish (the best bowser player in the world quite possibly) in a fight with the high tier character of their choice. The tier lists only apply to the highest level of play when every skill and exploit is being used to it's maximum potential, pushing a character to their max in a 1v1 on final destination. For everybody else, it's just whatever character you're good with.

Brawl will be a much much bigger game than melee though. The physics are tweaked alot too, so you won't be getting the exact same fighting experience. But spend some time with Melee, do some multiplayer, and learn some of it's depth and I promise you'll fall in love with it.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

samus was the one i loved... :)

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

A couple of videos of 1v1 tourney play. Not the best videos out there, but the best I could find in the span of 5 minutes. It looks alot different than how most of us play.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.